Top 10 Valentine's Day Messages

tomarnidhi

Sure you have your Valentine's Day plans all chalked out, but there's nothing like a midnight Valentine's SMS to kickstart the celebrations. If you can't seem to think of the words to wish your Valentine and make him feel special, take a look at these sweet, heartfelt Valentine's messages that will warm his heart.

SimoneAni43MultiHeartsFallingPreviewgif-1.jpg

"I had to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your arms came later when I was sure that you wouldn't laugh if I tripped."

"When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, no one can ever tear them apart."

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

"I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age, in forever."

"You might not make the world go round, but I must admit that you make my ride worthwhile."

"Anyone could catch my eye, but it takes someone special like you to catch my heart."

"Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. This Valentine's, I want you to be mine."

"Are we not like two volumes of one book? Both balancing each other by adding a different flavour."

"You unlocked the doors and opened the windows to my heart that weren't even there before. You made me fall in love with you."

"When I saw you, I fell in love and you smiled because you knew."