To My Best Friends

wolf2009

~RoYaL JaTt ~
[SIZE=+2]A story tells that two friends were walking[SIZE=+2]through the desert. During some[SIZE=+2]point of the journey they had an argument, and[SIZE=+2]one friend slapped the other one in the face.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]The one who got slapped was hurt,[SIZE=+2]but without saying anything, wrote in the sand:[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]TODAY MY BEST FRIEND[SIZE=+2]SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]They kept on walking until they found an oasis,[SIZE=+2]where they decided to take a bath. The one who[SIZE=+2]had been slapped got stuck i n the mire and[SIZE=+2]started drowning, but the friend saved him.[SIZE=+2]After he recovered from the near[SIZE=+2]drowning, he wrote on a stone:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SAVED MY LIFE.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]The friend who had slapped and[SIZE=+2]saved his best friend asked him,[SIZE=+2]"After I hurt you, you wrote in the[SIZE=+2]sand and now, you write on a stone,[SIZE=+2]why?" The other friend replied "When someone[SIZE=+2]hurts us we should write it down in sand where winds[/SIZE][SIZE=+2]of forgiveness can erase it away. But, when someone[/SIZE][SIZE=+2]does something good for us, we must engrave[/SIZE][SIZE=+2]it in stone where no wind can ever erase it."[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND[SIZE=+2]AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]They say it takes a minute to find a special person,[SIZE=+2]an hour to appreciate them,[SIZE=+2]a day to love them,[SIZE=+2]but then an entire life to forget them[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]