Three Cheers for UNPians \_/

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
UNP chakking the fattes, and we are all glad to be part of it, Both I and Anu whole heartedly thanks ya all for every thing UNPians have given us, the love and affection we share here is like a family.........muaaah, love ya all, and wish ya all a great beautiful life ahead...........:angel

MAVERICK

PROUD TO BE PART OF THE COMMUNITY
EVERY PERSON NEW OR SETTLED IS JUST... GR8
PROUD TO BE A PUNJABI AND UNPian
THANX TO ALL YA PEOPLE WHO MADE THIS SITE AND WHO R TAKING PAINS IN MANAGING IT IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY.
WITHOUT THEM IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SUCH A GR8 COMMUNITY.
AND THE BEST PART
THERE R CONTINUOS IMPROVEMENTS IN THE SITE AND SOME COOOOL ADDITIONS TOO.
LOVE U ALL
THANKS

Johal

ChArDi KaLaN
when ever i feel bored i come to this website. its rearlly nice to see punjabi's together in this website. Feels that i m sitting in punjab.

Proud to be part of UNPians

Cheersssss:wa

:pbbol

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
What makes us different is that we all are closely knit, we not only joke around but we share concerns.

and what else makes difference here is any kind of ABUSE is not TOLORATED here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,UNLIKE *****the owner of a rival site, who supports sexual ABUSE,,,,,,,,,, even in threads, ,,,,,not some copy paste,,,,,,,,,LIVE PROOF, IN FRONT OF HIS OWN EYES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but HE TELLS VICTIMS TO GO TO A GURUDWARA ONCE IN A BLUE MOON AND LEARN TO FORGIVE AND FORGET, SEXUAL ABUSE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
i'm sorry for being angry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i still cry a lot, when i remember, how much abuse i had there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

MAVERICK

party-smiley-027.gif

party-smiley-027.gif
party-smiley-027.gif

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Thanks all for ur Love.....................
It has been all because of people like u in the family....

Thanks