This heart-warming note by a grieving mother to Sunil Grover will leave you teary-eyed

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
Sunil580x395-1.jpg

Comedian Sunil Grover has recently received a hand-written note by a special fan which has proved that he is country’s most loved man.

The actor-comedian was on his way to airport when an unknown lady gave him a heart-warming note thanking him for “making them laugh”.

The lady, a grieving mother who lost her only son to cancer six months ago was grateful to the comedian for making her laugh during her difficult time.

The note read, “The last six months have been the most difficult time. I lost my only son to cancer. During those difficult times, you have actually made us laugh. Thank you! Keep up what you do best.”

Sunil shared the note on his Twitter handle and wrote, “At the airport a lady gives it to me and vanishes. M’am I feel, He will come back. Soon. Healthy. To stay. God bless.”

CraNLmbW8AArse1-1.jpg

Sunil Grover ✔ @WhoSunilGrover
At the airport a lady gives it to me and vanishes. M'am I feel, He will come back. Soon. Healthy. To stay. God bless
12:06 PM - 3 Sep 2016

Sunil Grover is currently giving the laughter dose to audience as ‘Dr. Mashoor Gulati’ and ‘Rinku Bhabhi’ in ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’.