The two most popular UNPians - Jay & Marjana

J@tti

..Majajan..
This thread is for the two most thanked and the most popular UNPians on the board.

:wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah

You guys rule :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah :wah

Jay is undoubtedly the most caring UNPian, always there to cheer people up and she is probably the only one who is concerned about each and every UNPian. She is always there to make sure every UNPian is fine when they are not posting much. I can go on and on about how important she is.. Thanks on behalf on everyone for every little thing you do for us.

Jatt_on_Jaunt/Marjana is the driving force for all music lovers. He is always there to fulfill requests of UNPians. Rightly said by one of his past signatures that if a punjabi song is not on his PC it has got to be a very weird song. We can't thank you enough for your efforts. We all really really appreciate it.

May God Bless You Both.. :teddy

Some1

Focusing on ________
nd thank u jattiyee for making me smile weneva my mood's low :hug

id be soo sooo sad all da time if there werent ppl like ya 2 make me smile :hug

nd its appreciatin frenz like ya jehre make me feel like im not soo bad as i think .. im worth something nd i aint always turnin off pplz moods :hug

ur like 1 ov da bulbs in ma life luvvv yaaa :hug :hug times infinity :hug :hug

J@tti

..Majajan..
You are not bad at all and I 'm not saying that because we are friends. You can't always make people happy but that does not make you bad in any way. You are a very caring friend, I really hope you get in life what you truly deserve. My bestest wishes are with you all the time.

Some1

Focusing on ________
J@tti said:
You are not bad at all and I 'm not saying that because we are friends. You can't always make people happy but that does not make you bad in any way. You are a very caring friend, I really hope you get in life what you truly deserve. My bestest wishes are with you all the time.

:tear i knwww im badd lol cuz if i make them sad :tear i dunno man :tear i've become so moody :tear

lokaan di 1 ii gall teer vaangu chubb jaundi aa :tear bas patani yaar :tear

neva mind lol .. :an:an

nd thankuuuu times infinity too :gig:gig

J@tti

..Majajan..
jaY said:
:tear i knwww im badd lol cuz if i make them sad :tear i dunno man :tear i've become so moody :tear

lokaan di 1 ii gall teer vaangu chubb jaundi aa :tear bas patani yaar :tear

neva mind lol .. :an:an

nd thankuuuu times infinity too :gig:gig

I know what you mean, but being moody does not make you bad. Don't confuse the two terms :slap

Your friends know you, so they know what you mean and what not. And as far as "lokaan di 1 ii gall teer vaangu chubb jaundi aa" is concerned, don't let people hurt you, take control of your life. The sooner, the better.

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
I also wAnna say thanx to jess n joj,,,,,,nodoubt U both are dharkan of our UNP:wah .....God bless ya both.:kh :kh

-heaps luv.:wub

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
well yea jay and joj are da most popular te kaem bande here..

thanx for being dere always... jay naaal tusi senti stuff share kar sakde oo and joj veer music de naal naal gives u practical advices always :hug

MaRjAnA

JaTT_On_JaunT
munda_wakhre_type_da said:

thanx for being dere always... jay naaal tusi senti stuff share kar sakde oo and joj veer music de naal naal gives u practical advices always :hug
senti menti assi ho hate veer g.....bahut exp le liya,,so fun is better:haha :haha :haha :haha

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
MaRjAnA said:
senti menti assi ho hate veer g.....bahut exp le liya,,so fun is better:haha :haha :haha :haha

aho bai fun shun hi theek aaa :talli .... aisi tesi duniyadaari di...moh maaya de chakra ch taa pena hi nahi... adiye pauaye hi sahi ne sade lai taa :talli

Some1

Focusing on ________
J@tti said:
I know what you mean, but being moody does not make you bad. Don't confuse the two terms :slap

Your friends know you, so they know what you mean and what not. And as far as "lokaan di 1 ii gall teer vaangu chubb jaundi aa" is concerned, don't let people hurt you, take control of your life. The sooner, the better.

trying to :an:uann:uann:haha:haha:haha

:dan:dan:dan:dan:dan:dan:dan:dan

Some1

Focusing on ________
munda_wakhre_type_da said:

:dan:dan:dan:dan:dan par toon kithe share karden kuch :uann:uann:uann:tear:tear:tear

still :wub:wub :hug :hug :hug

:dan:dan:dan:dan:dan

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
no doubt abouh tht they two jaan's of unp... unp won't be the sme without them :dsonia :dsonia :dsonia :dsonia so thanks alot n may all yer dreams n wishess come truee n try to stay happy :gig :gig :hug luv yaa both