The Strength Of Your Like, Share and Re-Tweet

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
The Strength Of Your Like, Share and Re-Tweet: Indian Oil Complaint Resolved

Untitled134750x500-1.jpg

We shared a My Story of Chanchal Rungta on August 24, 2015 title: An Interesting Way By Which Indian Oil Petrol Pumps Are Cheating Its Customers. Chanchal Rungta updated us recently that the complaint was addressed by Indian Oil officials and issue has been resolved. We are glad and thank Indian Oil for taking the complaint into consideration and initiating appropriate actions. We thank our community members for always being active and supportive for such causes. Your each Like, Share and Tweet matters!

Here’s what Chanchal told us:

Hi Team Logical Indian,

I am writing to you in reference to my previous story dated 24th Aug-15 with title “An Interesting Way By Which Indian Oil Petrol Pumps Are Cheating Its Customers”

I have been rigorously following up with the accused Bunker and participating in the investigation with Indian Oil Corporation and the and have been able to to get the below-mentioned response from Indian Oil Corp. Indian Oil has stopped supplying fuel to the bunker since 24th Aug until the Bunker takes necessary steps to curb such behavior. As a result the bunker is CLOSED since 26.08 morning till moment.

The Petrol Bunker has fired all its compromised staff and I have been able to get them to lodge an FIR against the accused duo. Also they have written me an apology letter ensuring they won’t let such issues happen ever again. Attached herewith are the snapshots of the FIR and the apology letter they wrote.

I am thankful to Mr. Shryansh Ajit Sacheti, BDO SA-II of Indian Oil corp for actively taking all the necessary steps to resolve the issue from root.

The issue is closed now. Thank you Team Logical Indian and the readers for all for your support!

Thanks and Regards,
Chanchal Rungta
—————

Dear Sir,

This has reference to your complaint against M/s G.Chinnapa reddy service station .At the outset, we regret the inconvenience caused. Based on the complaint, we had reviewed the CCTV footage and the following was observed:

You were fueled for Rs.200/- and hence no cheating in this case can be established However, based on your past experiences with the Retail outlet, we have initiated the following actions against the Retail Outlet: Police complaint has been lodged against the two attendants , whom you identified on 26.08.15, when undersigned visited the Retail outlet with you (Copy attached)
Dealer has been counseled and warning letter has been issued. Technological interventions in terms of development of the Retail outlet will be initiated. We trust that the action taken by us is as per your expectation.

Regards,

Shryansh Sacheti
AM (RS), BDO SA-II
Indian Oil

We once again thank our community members for being supportive to each other. Your each Like, Share and Tweet matters!