The song that make your day!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Hope you all are doing good.

So, here I'm going to start a new thread for those who are interested in posting a song daily, that you think you are going to listen to all day and suggestion for others to make their day happy, motivational and to describe your feelings.
If you have free time then don't hesitate to share your favorite song of the day.

Rules :rule
  • Please share the song with artist and title name (if you post with the cover that will be more appreciated).
  • Share the Apple Music, iTunes, Spotify, and other music streaming websites link.
  • Don't post the download links because we don't want to do music piracy.
  • Try to share only one song in a day otherwise tuhadi marji aa :P

Here I'm going to post my song of the day:
600x600bf-1.png

Hans Mann - Nazar (feat. Meet Malkit) - Single
https://apps.apple.com/ca/album/nazar-feat-meet-malkit-single/id1438119785

007vivek007

Prime VIP
Staff member
Hello Everyone!!!

Hope you all are doing good.

So, here I'm going to start a new thread for those who are interested in posting a song daily, that you think you are going to listen to all day and suggestion for others to make their day happy, motivational and to describe your feelings.
If you have free time then don't hesitate to share your favorite song of the day.

Rules :rule
  • Please share the song with artist and title name (if you post with the cover that will be more appreciated).
  • Share the Apple Music, iTunes, Spotify, and other music streaming websites link.
  • Don't post the download links because we don't want to do music piracy.
  • Try to share only one song in a day otherwise tuhadi marji aa :P

I was planning something on similar grounds. Great initiative Karam! I hope people will take part in it; Specially @Dhillon and @q jong-un

:aat :aat

chief

Prime VIP
^ there are couple of game threads already 'what are you listening' ; 'song on your mind' ; 'dedicate a song to someone' etc.

chalo firwi.. since its raining cats & dogs..
I can play this on loop

Nache Man Mora Magan | Mohammed Rafi | Meri Surat Teri Aankhen 1963 Songs | Asha Parekh, Ashok Kumar

007vivek007

Prime VIP
Staff member
^ there are couple of game threads already 'what are you listening' ; 'song on your mind' ; 'dedicate a song to someone' etc.

chalo firwi.. since its raining cats & dogs..
I can play this on loop

Nache Man Mora Magan | Mohammed Rafi | Meri Surat Teri Aankhen 1963 Songs | Asha Parekh, Ashok Kumar

Are these games still active? If yes, then we'd love to merge them all and make it a stable one.