The Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi has said that the terror strike in Uri ‘will not

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
_49e540967fba11e6b8562be417b599e5-1.jpg

Music composer Vishal Dadlani apologised to Jain monk Tarun Sagar in Chandigarh on Wednesday for his tweet on the leader’s address to the Haryana assembly that created controversy.
Sagar said, “I have forgiven Vishal Dadlani and the Jain Samaj should also forgive him.”
Dadlani had described Sagar’s speech in the assembly on August 26 as “monkery” and later deleted the tweet. He was critical of the speech saying the monk “has no clothes on”, suggesting that it reflected an unhealthy trend of religion colouring politics.
Dadlani reached the Digambar Jain temple, Sector 27 at around 9.30 am and held a close door meeting with the monk that lasted for about 20 minutes. Prior to this, Dadlani also held meeting with Digambar Jain society in Chandigarh.
He said, “I regret whatever I had said earlier.”
“Unknowingly, I had commented about guru ji. But after hearing his ‘kadve parvachan’ (harsh words), I found them sweet,” he added.
The followers of the monk said Dadlani had sought forgiveness post the incident by tweeting at least 32 times. “And today he himself came down to seek forgiveness,” they said.
The controversy had also led to Dadlani quitting the Aam Aadmi Party. The Supreme Court had also refused protection from arrest to the music composer on the issue after an FIR was lodged against him in Haryana.
The bench had asked him to approach the high court concerned. The FIR was lodged against Dadlani by the Ambala Cantt police for allegedly hurting religious sentiments with his sarcastic tweet on the Jain monk.