The Funniest Jokes

jattz

Two young boys were spending the night at their grandparents the week before Christmas. At bedtime, the two boys knelt beside their beds to say their prayers when the youngest one began praying at the top of his lungs.

"I PRAY FOR A NEW BICYCLE... I PRAY FOR A NEW NINTENDO... I PRAY FOR A NEW VCR..."

His older brother leaned over and nudged the younger brother and said, "Why are you shouting your prayers? God isn't deaf." To which the little brother replied, "No, but Grandma is!"

jattz

Laloo Watching Football !!!

Laloo to his PA :Why the players are kicking the football ?

PA : Goal karne ke liye .

Laloo : Sasura ball to pahile se hi goal hai aur kitna goal karenge ?

jattz

"Dad, can you write in the dark?"
"I think so. What is it you want me to write?"

"Your name on this report card."

jattz

There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.

When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"

He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages.

jattz

Two persons were communicating.............

1st Person : Yaar , I am very happy
2nd Person : Why

1st Person : My son is in medical college in Landon.

2nd Person : Really , what is he studying

1st Person : He is not studying , they are studying on him .......

jattz

Man walked into a restaurant and orders a chicken soup bowl a while later the waiter brings it to him.

The old man quickly calls him back and says "waiter taste the soup" the waiter says "well what’s wrong with it" "just taste the soup" the old man insisted".

"Well what's wrong with the soup is it to hot to cold, what" ! "Just taste the soup said the old man".

"Oh, all right where's the spoon".