The Emotional IQ Test

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
Satinder Pal, your Emotional IQ is 111.

So, where are you most emotionally smart? Your test results show that your strongest suit is empathy — your ability to see things from someone else's point of view.

which I very much agree :y

beautiful

my SEXY love!!!!
your Emotional IQ is 118.your Emotional IQ score is much more than just a number: it's an indicator of success.

So, where are you most emotionally smart? Your test results show that your strongest suit is emotional management — how much you let your emotions
affect the world around you.

This is not to say, however, that emotions never contribute to your decisions. At times the emotions you are having are appropriate guides for your actions. And
with your keen sense of emotional management, you'll know when and where to base decisions upon them.

wow!!!!
i m feelin soo smart.lol

thanx for sharin

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
Dear friend,

We are very sorry but Tickle is down temporarily. We will be back up very soon. Lots of people are coming through here these days.
We are adding new servers to keep up with demand and serve you better.
Our apologies for the inconvenience and please remember that we do love you!

-The Tickle Team

:(

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
Niki, your Emotional IQ is 129.

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Tickle's Emotional IQ test. But your Emotional IQ score is much more than just a number: it's an indicator of success.

Research has shown that people with high emotional intelligence scores — not necessarily those with the highest IQ scores — tend to be the most valued and productive employees and have the longest and happiest romantic relationships.

So, where are you most emotionally smart? Your test results show that your strongest suit is expression — how much you allow yourself to feel and to express your own emotions.

I always knew i am quite Smart :Dsmirk :roll

karansidhu_jatt

$Patialvi By Nature$
hey i got 131,what is a good score.it said u had qualities of empathy.baaki i didnt read.but the test is a good one and gives correct results.nice post shaukeen gabru