The DJ Battle (May 30th)

punjabimc

dats a crazzzyy idea..i used 2 mix..but i lost trak due 2 univ..can we pospond da battle till like end of june? we cud even release UNP's 1st xclusive hits wid da best remixes all compiled into one album..but i ned time 2 brush up ma mixess

I am participating but I have promised to NOT listen to the competition's songs until May 30th. Looking forward to listening though.

Participaters so far are: (alphabetized)

DJ BaLLi (username: DJ BaLLi)
DJ Bling (username: blingsingh)
DJ Dragon (username: reallycool0)
DJ Krown Royal (username: west coast desi)

No remixes shall be leaked or heard by me or anyone else till May 30th. 100% guarantee.

TO PUNJABI MC:
Unfortunately, we cannot delay the DJ Battle because many of the 4 users have already submitted their remixes. We'll definately try to plan out a 2nd June DJ Battle if May 30th's one is sucessful with views & participation.

It's up to you. If you want to upload on MediaFire, you can. Otherwise, I will do it for you next week. Not a problem. I suggest that you should upload it on MediaFire by yourself so you feel comfortable with song safety. If you already feel comfortable, not a problem. I will do it for you. Totally your choice.

*LOL on the "DJ DRAGON" & smiley. :)

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore

No remixes shall be leaked or heard by me or anyone else till May 30th. 100% guarantee.

TO PUNJABI MC:
Unfortunately, we cannot delay the DJ Battle because many of the 4 users have already submitted their remixes. We'll definately try to plan out a 2nd June DJ Battle if May 30th's one is sucessful with views & participation.
cant u read or something what u think of urself , i said i can mix as well
i'm not that proffessional but for ur knowledge i'm very own DJ of UNP before anyone else

DJ --- (username: SherDil)

SherDilji, what's going to be your DJ name if you're remixing?