the affordable human cost of reciprocation

Rolly

lolz
whts the ideal way to reciprocate ? or reciprocation has nothing to do with idealism and morality ? does reciprocation just cares for the brunt ?

kk, here goes an example .. doctors going on strike, closing down clinics, OPD's and even emergency blocks and leaving thousands of sick and wanting people and patients amongst miseries of pain, injuries and death in their reciprocation to the brunt of reservation for OBC's.
To what extent should we part away with humanism, morality, idealism, our duties etc in our reciprocation to something(maybe immoral or wrong like this reservation thing) ??

PS : Posted it here in junkyard coz couldnt find any suitable forum for posting some serious content. If there exists one, can some mod please move it to that apt forum ? thnx

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
Rolly said:
whts the ideal way to reciprocate ? or reciprocation has nothing to do with idealism and morality ? does reciprocation just cares for the brunt ?

kk, here goes an example .. doctors going on strike, closing down clinics, OPD's and even emergency blocks and leaving thousands of sick and wanting people and patients amongst miseries of pain, injuries and death in their reciprocation to the brunt of reservation for OBC's.
To what extent should we part away with humanism, morality, idealism, our duties etc in our reciprocation to something(maybe immoral or wrong like this reservation thing) ??

PS : Posted it here in junkyard coz couldnt find any suitable forum for posting some serious content. If there exists one, can some mod please move it to that apt forum ? thnx

veere teri gal bilkul jayez ae k recievin end ch taa aam banda hi suffer karda hai no matte rwt.. bt yaaar docs v apne thaaan theek ne.. parh parh marjande bacahre bt reervations karke fair kam ni hunda naaal.. una naal ki bakiyaan naaal v ahi raula.. dunno sarkar ki chandi aa.. dey know wt ppl really want bt i dunno what kinda weired strategies dey keep on playin ....

jo v hai yaar janta ne hi suffer karna,...

The Ominous

Come get Some......
i agree ke doctors v apni jaga theek hai....par ohna nu eh b sochna chahida hai ke goin on strike like this aam bande nu kinhi mushkila vich pa sakda hai.

rab na kare agar ohna doctors de vicho kise de ghar de nu doctor di lod pe jave tad v tan eh aage aaan ge. tad strike vagera kuch effect nai karegi kinunke oh ohne de collegue da rishtedar howe ga.

So har ik nu sochna chahidda hai ke jo oh kar reha hai usde naal ki kuch ho sakda hai.....

neil

W@TNO DOOR
i am strongly with doctors on this one. well those guys are in a fix. if they let it go. they will be suffering themselves. if they fight. its termed as suffering for poor human beings. ah come on. what they should do then. well, i betcha they will be doing there general duties. but only thing is that its just overhyped.

Rolly

lolz
Today's headlines :
Two people in Chandigarh died waiting outside hospitals (GMCH and PGI i guess, dun remem the names). One of them was a small kid. Both died because doctors refused to attend them coz they were on strike for "righteousness".

J@tti

..Majajan..
It's not right on doctor's part. Their profession asks them to protect people and that's what they should do. It must be their priority. I 'm sure there are other ways to fight for your right. They must not leave people to die, it's against their profession.<?xml:n

well we can say they were wrong but what was the other way round and the way govt treated thm that was clearly inhuman
more than the doctors it was govt who has let thm down docs were right on their part as if govt had not proposed this bill nothin would hv happened and the way they treated docs led to nationwide protests

J@tti

..Majajan..
sorabkapoor said:
well we can say they were wrong but what was the other way round and the way govt treated thm that was clearly inhuman
more than the doctors it was govt who has let thm down docs were right on their part as if govt had not proposed this bill nothin would hv happened and the way they treated docs led to nationwide protests

Nothing is worth a human life.

Rolly

lolz
yeah, no doubts that doctors and other youth are doing "it" for the right cause ... but should this "it" be left unbarred to become wild to any extent ?
getting wild ain't wrong, but only if its hitting the right target.
the lady who lost her son that day was from a slum, her poor son who wouldn't have even come to know about this reservation thing during his whole life(if he was saved) became the victim !

i just heard someone talking about rang de basanti .. whts happening today seems more of "running after basanti" to me.

a sensitive society with impractical rules is better to live in as compared to non-sensitive society with perfect rules.
remember we are not machines or programs, we are fortunately "mere humans" ... affection is more imp. than perfection, emotions are more important than reason, sesitivty is more important than accuracy !!

am not against rebellion, but there has to be a better way than this. Mayn, go for "rang de basanti" instead of "run after basanti", go kill the one who induces, not the one who suffers.

J@tti

..Majajan..
diamond4ever said:
! Ideas can't always be pursued, when ethics are in question and when duties hold more importance.

Rolly said:
am not against rebellion, but there has to be a better way than this. Mayn, go for "rang de basanti" instead of "run after basanti", go kill the one who induces, not the one who suffers.

I agree.