Terminator 5 - Genisys (2015) Movie

120354-1.jpg

Terminator: Genesis is an upcoming American science fiction action film directed by Alan Taylor and written by Laeta Kalogridis and Patrick Lussier. It is the fifth installment in the Terminator series.
Terminator comes to theaters July 1st, 2015 and stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Clarke, Emilia Clarke, Jai Courtney, Matt Smith, J.K. Simmons, Douglas Smith, Dayo Okeniyi.

Last edited:
Arnold Schwarzenegger is Back. Terminator Genisys in India

Terminator Genisys is the fifth instalment in the Terminator series

terminatorgenisys_640x480_81432809898-1.jpg

A still from Terminator Genisys.

Hollywood star Arnold Schwarzenegger will be back with more action, thrill and adrenaline pumping stunts through his film Terminator Genisys. His latest science-fiction action film of the popular franchise will hit the screens in India on July 3.​

Terminator Genisys, which also stars Emilia Clarke, Jason Clarke and Jai Courtney, is the fifth instalment in the Terminator series. The film opens in the future, making the audience part of a relentless race through various time zones along with the Terminators.​

Produced by Skydance Productions, the film will be distributed by Viacom18 Motion Pictures due to their strategic alliance with Paramount Pictures, read a statement.​

The film will bring forward the fight between humanity with machines for survival. The film's director Alan Taylor said that it was the futuristic appeal around the film franchise that made him opt for the project.​

"I had just come off my first big movie experience with Thor: The Dark World and had mixed feelings in many ways about getting involved in another large production, but I couldn't say 'no' to Terminator Genisys. First of all I was drawn to the themes that were already very strong in Cameron's (franchise creator James Cameron) first two movies, even though they were big budget action films, as they were very pressing and still relevant today in regards to what it means to be human," he said in a statement.​