1. Visit an art gallery: You don't have to know a lot about art to immerse yourself in it and wonder at the inspiration that drove someone to create it.
2. Paint something (other than a wall). If you are adventurous, don't usea brush but your fingers, toes or just splash some paint on a canvas and watch the results. It can be exciting. And addictive!
3. Spend a day with a smile fixed on your face; whatever happens, keep smiling. People will either warm up to you or have you committed. Either way it will be a day to remember.
4. Dye your hair tomato red: Especially recommended if you are over 50.
5. Dress your pet as your favourite screen hero: Mine is Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean and Leonardo da Vinci Antoniades the cat looks really fetching in leather boots and dreadlocks. He may feel a bit humiliated but it could have been worse; my second choice was Superman.
6. Support a team, any team; football, athletics, cricket... Be part of a mass of like-minded fans… and scream for your team's victory - not from your lounge, but at the stadium where they are playing.
7. Tell your friends you love them: It may sound easy, but it isn't.
8. Tell your children you are proud of them: It's a small sentence but if you are one of the many who have never heard it said by your own parents, you will know just how much it means.
9. Howl at the full moon: Inexpensive, enjoyable and hugely cathartic. Get some friends together, head into the desert and just howl.
10. Climb a mountain: View the world from a great height. Sometimes it is good to see how insignificant we are. It may encourage you to scale greater heights, literally and metaphorically.[/img]