Tell Something about Your Qualification

deep

Prime VIP
BTech in ECE,
Cisco Certified Network Associate
Cisco Certified Network Proffessional
Juniper Network associate(SSL.Firewall,Junos,routing and switching)

umang26

like a star!
^^im planning to do CCNA..is it interesting ? lol..and starting job kinne di lag jandi approx after ccna?

current: 12th kiti pcm.. naale SAT I, SAT II, Toefl de exams ditte

deep

Prime VIP
^^im planning to do CCNA..is it interesting ? lol..and starting job kinne di lag jandi approx after ccna?

current: 12th kiti pcm.. naale SAT I, SAT II, Toefl de exams ditte
it depends on how much knowledge do u have, bcoz most of ppl attend classes and learn nothing and later they pay somebody else to give exam on their behalf
if this is case koi fayda nahi karan da, and if you really learn it , starting is less but growth is huge

umang26

like a star!
^ thanks for the info ..networking interests me..and before i take classes for ccna, id like to refine my basic networking skills by taking up a small pre course so that i dont suffer while doing ccna..hope that would keep me in the game.

^ thanks for the info ..networking interests me..and before i take classes for ccna, id like to refine my basic networking skills by taking up a small pre course so that i dont suffer while doing ccna..hope that would keep me in the game.

Start with the basic networking Like N+ certification..
then after that start with CCNA basics training like subnetting, routing Etc. If you feel like that you can do it then go ahead and Jump into the ocean. As CCNA is very very Vast :o