'Tees Maar Khan' is a wholesome family entertainer: Akshay

chief

Prime VIP
'Tees Maar Khan' is a wholesome family entertainer: Akshay Kumar

‘Watch the film,’ Akshay tells his fans

With all the talk about Tees Maar Khan getting stuck with Censor Board and the raunchy item ‘Sheila Ki Jawani’ making waves, Akshay Kumar is spreading the word that TMK is a family entertainer.

“Tees Maar Khan is a simple comedy, not one with double-meaning or innuendoes, and a wholesome family entertainer. I am hopeful it will connect with the audience,” Akshay said while promoting the film in Kolkata.

When asked about Katrina Kaif’s hot item, Sheila Ki Jawani, Akshay said he was glad that the song had become a hit.

“I have had a wonderful experience with Katrina and I am happy that her dance number in the film is being compared with pop star Shakira and not with Munni in Dabangg as was being done frequently wherever we went earlier,” Akshay said.

Talking about his character of a conman, Akshay said: “My character in this film is certain to warm up to people, they would be able to relate to him who brags about killing 30 people but actually have ended up killing less than 10 mosquitoes.”

Tees Maar Khan is co-produced by Akshay but he says that director Farah Khan took so much responsibility that he was able to focus on the acting part.

The film, also starring Akshaye Khanna, is slated for release on December 24.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Re: 'Tees Maar Khan' is a wholesome family entertainer: Aksh

akshay kumar diya pichliya sabh movies ta be sir-per diya si, isde promo dialogues sunke eh bhi udha di lagdi.

chief

Prime VIP
Re: 'Tees Maar Khan' is a wholesome family entertainer: Aksh

^^ koi na jado isdi bluray aai, main sheila vala gana wi bhej deu tuhanu :P