Tanushree waiting for a historical!

Tanushree waiting for a historical!​

Tanushree Dutta’s last release RAMA-THE SAVIOUR saw the culmination of her desire of working in a children’s film and one of the rare genres, action, that she had not touched in her fulfilling career. The film may not have done as well as expected but that has hardly proved to be a deterrent or made Tanu push the panic button. As always the cool and calm Bong beauty is in no hurry to sign projects which do not excite her.
In fact she had told us “See, after five years and almost 18 films, I do deserve to evaluate and choose good subjects,” shoots Tanushree. She adds, “I have been through almost all genres, romantic, suspense, horror, psychological thriller and now with RAMA – THE SAVIOUR the missing link, action too!”
So what is she waiting for? Some good scripts or a meaty role? Well, Tanu’s answer surprised us. Says Tanushree, “I long to do a historical. After working in almost all genres I feel it’s time for me to do a historical, a period film.”
Well, with her real ethnic beauty and acting talent Tanu should find many takers for her offer to work in a historical. Are Ashutosh Gowariker or Rajkumar Santoshi listening?