SWISS ACCOUNT of INDIAN (Photo & Document) and worldwide Top

marine

Mann
You will see the article in swiss language, than go to (Page) 2/ 2 and see photo of Indian politician, who is Bharat Ratna. You will not see this in Indian media because Indian media are their agent to protect instead of exposing. After seeing that you will understand why sonia w/o rajiv ordered use of police force in midnight to crush peaceful movement of people against swiss money corruption.

------> Imelda Marcos: 500 Millionen in der Schweiz. Rajiv Gandhi

marine

Mann
Re: SWISS ACCOUNT of INDIAN (Photo & Document) and worldwide

This is finest example of democratic India

marine

Mann

This dynasty must be ended if Indians want true freedom. lets hope and pray that Gandhi family perishes in the dust of this decade.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47

thanks for sharing .. WELL NOW they can think where did all the money gone

What about Badal

he owns most of the car parks in australia

marine

Mann

Swiss banks reveal the names of all the dictators, thieves, dishonest rulers of so many countries in the world, who have stashed their ill-gotten money in UBS bank or Credit Suisse. In which category we should place Rajiv Gandhi, any body guess ?

marine

Mann

Rahul he has property everywhere,,i think his end is also coming soon. he can take all his property with him,i guess

pps309

Prime VIP

thanks for sharing .. WELL NOW they can think where did all the money gone

What about Badal

he owns most of the car parks in australia

yeah Badals too are corrupted to the core, they have taken control of all the businesses in Punjab, they have also leased all the govt. land to their own relatives, and have even took full control of all religious institution & funds.

marine

Mann

I want to see Rajiv Gandhi,with all dictators, and thieves,so every body can see him

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47

I would love to see Rajiv Gandhi in one of that list plus Amrinder Singh, Badal family , and you know the rest. Never ending list of these culprits

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47

thing with india is. Its easy to make people of India fool:
first thing : bhedchaal , No one whos what happening they just start following what others follow.
second thing: Illiterate people , they don't know whats going on.
Politicians are misleading RACE of people and NO Politician can be your FRIEND, they all are pathetic

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR

indian media sucks...they r bunch of goverment owned losers.....they r more of entertaining than informative.....everytime i watch sum family glued to some indian news channel i just laugh on thr low IQ and poor mentality

marine

Mann

Some people here did't like my defination of Democracy, so they took of my defination of Democracy, this is not fair, discussion should be open and fair,don't act like Indian Democracy.