Onion - 1 small
Carrot - 1 small
Cinnamon stick -2
Coriander leaves - 2-3 springs
Green chilles - 2 slit
Few Sweetcorn kernels
- Pressure cook Sweetcorn, Strip it and blend it into smooth cream paste. This is our cream of sweetcorn!!!
- Heat oil in a pan, add cinnamon stick, onion, carrot, green chilli, sweetcorn kernels and coriander leaves, saute for 2-3 mins till onion turn soft and nice aroma is emitting
- Add 5-6 cups of water, add salt to taste boil it well till all the flavors infuse
- Remove the cinamon stick, coriander and green chillies.
- Now add cream of sweet corn, Boil it all well, add cornflour paste for thickness if u want.
- Serve it hot!
- You can adjust the spice according to ur taste by adding more green chilli
- Pepper Powder can also be added while serving depending upon your choice.
- After pressure cooking use a sharp knife to scrape out the kernels and then grind it.
- After adding water to the soup preparation while cooking cinnamon, chillies and coriander leaves will start floating on top, so its very easy to remove without disturbing veggies.