3/4 cup sweet corn kernels, boiled
1/2 cup curds, whisked
1 tsp besan (bengal gram flour)
1 tsp oil
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp nigella seeds
Salt to taste
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp green chilli paste
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
To be ground together into a paste:
1 cup onions, roughly chopped
1 tsp ginger, grated
1 tsp garlic, grated
- Combine the curds and besan in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the cumin seeds, nigella seeds and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the prepared onion-ginger-garlic paste, mix well and cook on a medium flame for three to four minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the salt, turmeric powder, green-chilli paste, prepared curd-besan mixture and corn kernels, mix well and cook on a medium flame for two to three minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another minute.
- Serve hot garnished with chapatis.