Suroor no more: Himesh Reshammiya files for divorce from wife Komal

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
himeshdivorcestory_647_120716012620-1.jpg

Actor-composer Himesh Reshammiya filed for divorce at the Bandra family court on Tuesday.
According to reports, Himesh and his wife Komal had been staying separately for quite some time. Rumour is that an extra-matrial affair might be the reason behind the Aap Kaa Surroor hitmaker seeking legal separation.

Confirming the news, Himesh told Mid-Day, "Sometimes in life, mutual respect becomes the most important, and giving due respect to our relationship, Komal and I have amicably decided to part ways... There is no problem whatsoever with this decision among us and our family as every member respects it. Yet, Komal is and will always remain a part of our family and I will always be a part of her family."
Meanwhile, Komal spoke to the newspaper as well and said, "Himesh and I completely respect each other and are jointly going ahead with this decision to part ways, but mutual respect will always be there between us as I am a part of his family and will always be, and the same stands for him towards my family."
According to sources, Himesh and Komal won't be fighting for custody of their son Swayam. Instead, they will co-parenting their son.
It is rumoured that Himesh's affair with TV actor Sonia Kapoor might be the reason behind him filing divorce from his wife Komal.

On the work front, Himesh Reshammiya's latest non-film album Aap Se Mausiiquii has been making the right noises on the internet and the music charts.