Support ANNA HAZARE......

Support ANNA HAZARE to pass lokpal bill again corrupt politicians in INDIA..........

वक़्त आने पर बता देंगे तुझे ए आसमाँ हम अभी से क्या बताएँ क्या हमारे दिल में है ...
समर्थन में .......अन्ना हजारे....

देश में नेताओं को लोकतंत्र की ट्रेनिंग देने की जरूरत है।

दोस्तों आज वह समय आगया है की हमे कंधे से कन्धा मिलकर भर्ष्टाचार के खिलाफ अन्ना हजारी के मजबूत इरादे को सफल बनाना है.. इस सकल्प में हम सभी का योगदान अनिवार्य है .. तभी हम देश में हो रहे भर्ष्टाचार को ख़त्म कर सकते है .. मोका मिला है तो पहचानो.......

अन्ना हजारे के समर्थन में जनता जिस तरह आगे आ रही है, लग रहा है कि लोग कितने परेशान थे भ्रष्टाचार से... एक उम्मीद बंधी है, वर्ना अभी तक तो लग रहा था कि भ्रष्टाचार हमारी आदत में शुमार हो चुका है और जब कोई समस्या आदत बन जाती है, तो उसका समाधान नहीं निकलता.इसलिए हम सभी को भर्ष्टाचार के खिलाफ आन्दोलन का समर्थन करना चाहिये

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
damn i was waiting for this thread ....thank God someone did realize SOMETHING happening
i received this msg

"the government is drunk with power and corruption...It is for the people to make it sober " - will there be revolution or will we be drunk in IPL????????

i expect some suggestions :)

MAVERICK

Revolution - might take another 20 to 30 yrs to come.
IPL - its already there and indian media talks more about ipl than about him.

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
hmmmm ya agreed IPL runs for 6 weeks................ u should be in a potentially decade long cultural change to fight india corruption............

जो नेता लोकपाल बिल के विरोध में हैं वो सब चोर हैं। जो चोर नहीं है वो हमारा साथ दे और बताएं कि वो चोर नहीं हैं। मैं ये नहीं कह रहा हूं कि सभी नेता चोर हैं लेकिन जो इस बिल के समर्थन में सामने नहीं आ रहे हैं वो तो चोर ही हैं। यदि कोई पुलिस स्टेशन खुल रहा है तो उसका विरोध तो वहीं करेगा जो चोर है। यदि नेता यह मानते हैं कि वो चोर नहीं है तो वो इस बिल के समर्थन में सामने आएं। अब वक्त आ गया है जब देश को एक स्वतंत्र बोर्ड की जरूरत है जो भ्रष्टाचार की जांच करे। इस पुलिस स्टेशन का विरोध तो सिर्फ चोर ही करेंगे।

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
if yu notice....ppl already supporting from every nock and corner of india.......... luckily most of them are youth, which is good.... but how far do we belive this politicians who are stinkin corrupted idiots wud consider and pass the bill....this is where m confused...............!!!!

MAVERICK

what is good according to u, is actually what i think is bit bad..
youth, yes they r supporting, but what will be good or better is whether or not, they go past this media frenzy. like now cameras are there, its hot news, everybody wants to be seen...
hazare will want support from the youth when the cameras, media etc is gone. and the task of passing the bill will come at hand...

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
ok in that case i saw some 97 98 yrs old uncle aunty (freedom fighters ancient time) ......And this is about corruption .. Punishing people for corrupting....

and even in case of telangna ...around 15 ppl in total had died and no one cared abt them ....i really dunno what did they come for i believe tht atleast lets do our bit .. leave rest to dem ... :)

MAVERICK

^ u know, by passing this bill, govt people are actually doing what they call as "apne paer te kulhadi marni"
so it will be real difficult for janta to persuade or pressurize them to do so.
if u really want to do ur bit to the extreme, go to delhi tomorrow, they have called all indians to jantar mantar and show the support...

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
i will go if Govt doesnt approve it ....... anna hazare would start Jail bhro andolan from 12 april
we did candle march in Hyd yesterday.........

onlycheema

Banned
The problem is somehow the demarcation between 'frustration against corruption' and 'support for janlokpal bill' is absent in people's mind. People donot even know what the bill is and what are its propositions, but it is supposed to be like a magic wand that will remove corruption and people want that. legislation only works when there is execution - you can pass a law about seat belts, but no one will comply unless the cops start to impose fines. but sometimes the problem is too much legislation. Is the answer to create more? maybe a problem can be solved by removing useless laws. the economic reforms worked many times because we removed laws requiring licenses.i am surprised that no one has mentioned Karnataka's experiments with the Lokpal concept. Very honest man at the head, everyday on the front page news of his having caught some corrupt official. There was of course an equal reaction against him. At one point he resigned, with ensuing drama in public. CM asked him to come back (ironically it was the CM's corruption which caused him to quit). A comparison will be a good way to prove whether or not this new bill work.

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
hmm.... how wud they select the members of the Lokpal committee (the ruling party members).......on wat basis..coz they are having some sweeping powers -........more than the highest court of the land..wat if suddenly oneday they dont like ppl commenting about their work or something......Lokpal Bill gives sweeping powers to a select few....?
but looking at what it states i like the thing the bill is this way...har gal te danda unnecessary things to be ruled out

pps309

Prime VIP
Government tonight blinked in the battle of attrition with Anna Hazare by agreeing to issue a formal order to set up a joint committee for drafting an effective Lokpal Bill and the Gandhian will end his indefinite fast on Saturday.

The announcement of an agreement came from both sides late in the night on the fourth day of Hazare's fast-unto-death that triggered a nationwide support for his anti-corruption campaign.

"Government has accepted all our demands and I will end my fast tomorrow at 10 A.M. This is a victory for the entire nation," Hazare said.

Govt has one universal solution for every emergency i.e. set-up a committee. Let the moment of heat pass then time is the best solution :)