Punjab News Sukhbir Badal has 63 fake CDs against us: Arvind Kejriwal in Ludhiana

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
Aam Aadmi Party supremo and New Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal launched a scathing attack on the Parkash Singh Badal-led Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) government in Punjab, accusing deputy chief minister Sukhbir Singh Badal of preparing “fake CDs” against him .
‘63 CDs’
Addressing a press conference in Ludhiana, Kejriwal said he had information that Sukhbir had prepared “63 fake CDs” against him.
“PTC is a channel of the Badals. They will release 2-3 CDs everyday and will showcase them on PTC.”
“People had told me that the Badals will start attacking me a few months before the elections,” he said, adding that the attacks had started.
"Last time I came to Punjab, my car was attacked with an iron rod. Recently, AAP workers were attacked in Malout. Today, I was attacked at the New Delhi railway station,” he added.
“We are here to stay. We are not going anywhere. Will send the Badals to jail,” Kejriwal told the media.

Reaching out to farmers

“Punjab ka kisan bure halat mein hai (Punjab farmers are in a bad state). There was a time when Punjab farmers were the happiest. Now, they are committing suicide. We have created a blueprint for them,” Kejriwal said while talking to mediapersons.
“Punjab ke kisaano ko rin se mukt kara jayega.(We will free Punjab farmers from debt).”
“By December 2018, the farmers of Punjab will be free from loans,” Kejriwal said.

Agent of change

“I will be here (in Punjab) only and we have dug the ‘khunta’ (pole). We will not leave till we uproot the pole of the Badals,” Kejriwal said.
“This is not an election, this is going to be a revolution,” the AAP leader said regarding the Punjab assembly elections to be held early next year.

No questions

Kejriwal, whose AAP is facing an internal crisis in Punjab, did not take any questions from the media. He is visiting Punjab after the AAP sacked its state unit chief Sucha Singh Chhotepur, resignations by some AAP leaders and allegations of corruption in allotment of tickets for the coming assembly elections.