Raste mein..new york pe..
Ik mod aayaa..
Main world trade tower tod aayaa....

Rab jaane kab guzra..New York
Kab Pentagon aayaaa..
Main uthey aeroplane fod aayaaaa...

teejays

PuttSardaranDe
A man was carrying 2 babies, one in each arm while waiting for a train. Along came this woman, seeing the 2 cute babies, started asking the man. " Aren't they cute, what are their names?" The man giving the lady an angry look replied " I don't know". The lady asked again "which one is the boy and which one is the girl"

The man looking angrier than before replied, " I don't know". The woman then started to scold the man. " What kind of a dad are you ?" The man replied " I am not their father, I am just a condom salesman and these are 2 complaints that i'm taking back to my headquarters..."

teejays

PuttSardaranDe
Social Security
A retired gentleman went to the social security office to apply for it. After waiting in line for a long time he got to the counter. The woman behind the counter asked him for his drivers license to verify his age. He looked in his pockets and realised he had left his wallet at home.

He told the woman that he was very sorry for not bringing his id. The woman says " That's okay. Please unbutton your shirt for me, Sir "

So the old man opens his shirt revealing a lot of curly silver hair. She says, "That is good enough" and she processes his social security application.

When he gets home, the man excitedly tells his wife about his experience at the social security office. At this point the wife was pretty amused. After a little thought she finally said "You should have dropped your pants, you might have gotten Disability too."​

teejays

PuttSardaranDe
31 views and not a single reply.. What a stoooooooooooooopid Joke.. HuH !!!

All you weirdos are hence :ban