Servings - 12
• 30 tomatoes
• 2 ½ tbsp fresh coriander
• 1 green bell pepper seeded and cut into 1 inch pcs
• ¼ red onion cut into 1 inch pcs
• 2 limes
• zest of 1 lime and juice of 2 limes
• 2 avocados
• salt and pepper to taste
1. Rinse and cut off the top of tomatoes, remove the seeds to make it hollow inside by gently running knife inside.
2. Mix 2 tbsp coriander, bell pepper, onion, lime zest and juice in a food processor and blend until fine. Now add cut avocados and blend till smooth.
3. Fill this paste in a small plastic bag and cut a small hole in the corner to pipe this out in the tomatoes.
4. Fill out the cherry tomatoes with this paste after you have applied salt and pepper in the insides of the tomatoes.
5. Garnish with 1/2 tbsp leftover coriander and serve.