- 100gms Minced mutton
- 1 big onion-finely chopped
- 1 big tomato-finely chopped
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 5 garlic cloves- finely chopped
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 6 yellow or Green Capsicums
- 1 cup basmati rice-cooked
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp shredded leek
- 1 tsp mutton masala
- 1/2 tsp cardamom-cinnamon stick powder
- few chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Marinate the minced mutton with all the ingredients except rice for 30 mins.
- Heat oil and saute the marinated minced mutton together with spices for 7-8 mins.
- Add cooked rice and saute for 3-4 mins.Turn off the flame.
- Cut the capsicum on top or on the sides.Stuff the yellow or green capsicums with the prepared minced mutton.
- Place the yellow or green capsicums in the microwave oven and microwave on medium for 6-7 mins atleast .(If u don't have a M.Oven,heat another 2 tbsp olive oil on a frying pan and shallow fry the capsicums.)