5-6 Capsicum (simlamirch)
2 boiled potatoes
2 tbsp boiled green peas
1 Onion finely chopped
1/4th tsp turmeric powder
Red chili powder to taste
1/4th tsp Garam masala
1/4th tsp Dry mango powder (amchur)
Salt To Taste
Oil/ghee for frying
- Wash the capsicum and boil them whole till they are tender (not too much), drain water and keep aside to cool.
- Mash the boiled potatoes.
- Now in a pan heat 2-tbsp oil/ghee and add chopped onion and fry till it turns golden brown.
- Now add all spices, mashed potatoes and peas and fry for few moments.
- With a sharp knife cut the stem of the capsicum and take out seeds from the top gently and add the stuffing in it.
- Now take oil/ghee in a kadhai and fry the stuffed capsicums on all sides.
- Garnish the bharawan capsicum with grated paneer, chopped coriander leaves and thinly sliced rings of tomato. Serve hot.