- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick of butter (8 tbsp)
- 2 cups of strawberries chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- zest from one orange or lemon
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Clean and chop the strawberries, place them in a bowl and add the lemon juice over them.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt and combine together. Using a fork or knife cut in the butter until the mixture resembles peas.
- In another bowl, bash the bananas using a fork. Add the milk, zest from lemon or orange, and vanilla extract and mix.
- Add the wet ingredients and strawberries to the dry mixture and mix well using a spatula.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out cookie dough and place on a cookie sheet lined with a silpat.
- Bake for 25 minutes.