State Bank Of Punjab

Please elaborate this point, very interested to know this.

main aap te nahi padiya bt kise siyane ne dassiya c

i think uhne koi book read kitti c

K jadon Doc. bheem rao ambedkar

exat count ni pata i think near 10,000 or more (Aad dharmi sikhs)

nal amritsar gaye c , sikh dharam ch shamil hon layi

te us time gandhi ne sikha de kann bharre c ,,

k j tussi ihna nu sikh dharam ch shamil kar liya

te golden tample di sarri vivashta ihna de hath vich aa jani ..

i mean uhna de mann vich jaat paat paida keeti c

tahi jadon doc . bheem rao ne puchiya c k j assi amrti shakk laiye te tussi sanu ki kahunge te Jawaab c , Ravidassiye sikh ! (Bakki main v is topic te search karni chahunda aa if its true or not ):pop

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
^^ funny and theres no evidence....no??? and even if he had said that assi punjabi tan as we say HATE krde aan gandhi n still we follow him by decrementing others (( jatt bhapa khatri etc etc))

^^^tehnu tah 84 di v evidence chahidi a.

gandhi was a racist fag nothing more. read his own writings where he calls black people inferior.

That is some evidence of his nature for you.

pps309

Prime VIP
main aap te nahi padiya bt kise siyane ne dassiya c

i think uhne koi book read kitti c

K jadon Doc. bheem rao ambedkar

exat count ni pata i think near 10,000 or more (Aad dharmi sikhs)

nal amritsar gaye c , sikh dharam ch shamil hon layi

te us time gandhi ne sikha de kann bharre c ,,

k j tussi ihna nu sikh dharam ch shamil kar liya

te golden tample di sarri vivashta ihna de hath vich aa jani ..

i mean uhna de mann vich jaat paat paida keeti c

tahi jadon doc . bheem rao ne puchiya c k j assi amrti shakk laiye te tussi sanu ki kahunge te Jawaab c , Ravidassiye sikh ! (Bakki main v is topic te search karni chahunda aa if its true or not ):pop

AFAIK, two stories are mixed here. Let me try to put brief description of two.
1) Dr Ambedkar was critic of Hindu Religion, he always said that he will not die as Hindu. Ambedkar was also critical of Islam and its practices in South Asia. He was looking for other options, he gave a thought of converting to Sikhism. Sikh high priests (read as Karah khanne dedh) showed minimal interest or better say unwillingness. I feel they might be scared of losing their high posts. Eventually in 1950, Ambedkar went to Ceylon (Sri Lanka) and impressed with Budhissm he converted to a Buddhist. So did his followers.

2) Unlike Gandhi, Dr. Ambedkar's ideas were based on more of humanitarian values, equal status to Dalit etc wheras Gandhi's ideas were more into religious values and unity. Ambedkar was an activist for separate electorate for Dalits. In Aug 1932, Britishers brought the communal award. Through this, they allocated separate electorate for Muslims, Sikh and Dalit minority of India. Sensing that congress might lose the whole power in future Gandhi went on to fast till death. His fast tactic turned out to be huge crowd mobilizer. Ambedkar was feared of communal killings of Dalits in case Gandhi dies due to fasting, so he left the idea of separate electorate for Dalits and settled for reservation of seats.
Although Ambedkar later made a statement that Gandhi's fast did the trick to took away the rights of separate electorate for dalits and other minorities.

Both of these things might have went in same time-frame or in parallel so people mix both of them. But in reality it was the unwillingness of Sikh high priest which kept Ambedkar away from converting to Sikhism.

References:
New world encyclopedia,
"Sachi Sakhi" by Sirdar Kapur Singh

But I am still unclear if it was Ambedkar or someone else who grouped Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainiss under the umbrella of Hinduism in Indian constitution, considering he was not willing to die as Hindu.

*Sippu*

*FrOzEn TeARs*
bhagat singh di value kite zyada eh na nota toh

is lahi nahi lagdi ehna di pic rps te :ir
and na he asi lavoni eh ;)

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
Veer ji shayed tussi meri gall da gussa karunghe ,

Bt gall ih aa k gandhi ne jo v keeta hindusim layi kitta ,

uh ih bhull giya k sirf hindu nu chadd k desh ch hor v religion hege aa !

nale sikha de vich ajj jihri jaat paat da farak aa uh sabh gandhi da hi paiya hoiya aa !
thats wut i m saying ..... ths wut they say ...ths y he is on currency.....wuts on majority in ur country ...? jehra banda majority lai kamm karey odi ee puch gich hundi aa...sikaa nu te kalaa paani ee naseeb hoea haha....par ajj tak sikhaan nu angreza di helper kaum dassi jande aa...
interestingly bhagat singh did nothing for any religion ....at that time even sikhs werent that good as they r today lol
jaat paat da farak gandhi ne bilkul payea ...he believes in casteism.....harijan vala concept v ohney leanda ...
j kise nu koi evidence chaidha te 1 nov nu jalandher vich mela gadri babea da lagda...otthey pahunch jao ..thni 90 90 saal de gavah mil jaangey .......i will try to search recording of bhagat singh bilga ...on these issues

^^ funny and theres no evidence....no??? and even if he had said that assi punjabi tan as we say HATE krde aan gandhi n still we follow him by decrementing others (( jatt bhapa khatri etc etc))

Ih sariya jaat paat brahamn ne banaiya aa

Gandhi v ihi kamm karda c
dogla banda c uppro kehnda c thuade nal aa
te andro andri hor kamm karda c

Guru ji ne sanu sariya nu sikhi de larh la k sariya jaat paat mitta dittiya c
bt kayi gandhi warghe ajje v sikhi ch jaat paat wali ghuspeth kari jande aa !

@ ur comment !
assi te karde ni , tera pata ni :admin

thats wut i m saying ..... ths wut they say ...ths y he is on currency.....wuts on majority in ur country ...? jehra banda majority lai kamm karey odi ee puch gich hundi aa...sikaa nu te kalaa paani ee naseeb hoea haha....par ajj tak sikhaan nu angreza di helper kaum dassi jande aa...
interestingly bhagat singh did nothing for any religion ....at that time even sikhs werent that good as they r today lol
jaat paat da farak gandhi ne bilkul payea ...he believes in casteism.....harijan vala concept v ohney leanda ...
j kise nu koi evidence chaidha te 1 nov nu jalandher vich mela gadri babea da lagda...otthey pahunch jao ..thni 90 90 saal de gavah mil jaangey .......i will try to search recording of bhagat singh bilga ...on these issues

Paji ah gal thori snoopy de palle v paa deo :pop

AFAIK, two stories are mixed here. Let me try to put brief description of two.
1) Dr Ambedkar was critic of Hindu Religion, he always said that he will not die as Hindu. Ambedkar was also critical of Islam and its practices in South Asia. He was looking for other options, he gave a thought of converting to Sikhism. Sikh high priests (read as Karah khanne dedh) showed minimal interest or better say unwillingness. I feel they might be scared of losing their high posts. Eventually in 1950, Ambedkar went to Ceylon (Sri Lanka) and impressed with Budhissm he converted to a Buddhist. So did his followers.

2) Unlike Gandhi, Dr. Ambedkar's ideas were based on more of humanitarian values, equal status to Dalit etc wheras Gandhi's ideas were more into religious values and unity. Ambedkar was an activist for separate electorate for Dalits. In Aug 1932, Britishers brought the communal award. Through this, they allocated separate electorate for Muslims, Sikh and Dalit minority of India. Sensing that congress might lose the whole power in future Gandhi went on to fast till death. His fast tactic turned out to be huge crowd mobilizer. Ambedkar was feared of communal killings of Dalits in case Gandhi dies due to fasting, so he left the idea of separate electorate for Dalits and settled for reservation of seats.
Although Ambedkar later made a statement that Gandhi's fast did the trick to took away the rights of separate electorate for dalits and other minorities.

Both of these things might have went in same time-frame or in parallel so people mix both of them. But in reality it was the unwillingness of Sikh high priest which kept Ambedkar away from converting to Sikhism.

References:
New world encyclopedia,
"Sachi Sakhi" by Sirdar Kapur Singh

Got taht book! bass Read karn da time hi nahi lagga !

Sirf 1 ya 2 page hi read kitte aa ?

tussi read keeti ?

book intresting aa k nahi ?

pps309

Prime VIP
Got taht book! bass Read karn da time hi nahi lagga !

Sirf 1 ya 2 page hi read kitte aa ?

tussi read keeti ?

book intresting aa k nahi ?

I read it fully. As the book is written by former ICS officer, insider at that time, so many new thing learnt.