SSA United Nation of Punjab

Meri Maa Boli Punjabi

Meri Maa Boli Punjabi
SSA sab nuu..

Waheguru jee ka Khalsa, Waheguru jee kee fateh.

New to this site. Just here for fun, too meet some new people and have fun. lol. thats it.

Meri Maa Boli Punjabi

Meri Maa Boli Punjabi
I am Punjabi vitch pardesan de. My identity is I am from Punjab, but now living in Australia. I know who I am, but I don't know why I am here. I am at point of life, where I feel lost and trying to find out the reasons and go on with my for what I am here. Don't be confused, thats just me.

welcum g nd enjoy posting.........australia cho kithon ate punjab cho kithon? dasna zaroori nai je jee kare taan........kite tu khalsa taan nai yaar

full_taur

I am Punjabi vitch pardesan de. My identity is I am from Punjab, but now living in Australia. I know who I am, but I don't know why I am here. I am at point of life, where I feel lost and trying to find out the reasons and go on with my for what I am here. Don't be confused, thats just me.

Welcome bai... and enjoy ur stay.. and i can understand what you mean to say and what u mean by that... As I'm also the same Bai...so cheers Bai..

pink puma

Elite
welcome to the site ji :kik you will most definetly love it here! and my name is pink puma nice to meet ya, have fun posting and making new friends!

:wa