Spotted: Deepika Padukone With Her Dad And Ranveer Singh

Era

Prime VIP

Recently after ‘Piku’ actress’ Deepika Padukone had ‘Friend Zoned’ her alleged boyfriend Ranveer Singh, she was spotted over a coffee with her dad and Ranveer Singh at Taj Mahal Hotel in Mumbai.

Deepika Padukone with her beau Ranveer Singh, dad Prakash Padukone and with her manager was spotted in a coffee conversation. We wonder what they have been discussing? The picture looks like something very important was discussed.

On quite a few occasions, Ranveer Singh had expressed his love for Deepika Padukone. The actor who is currently working with Deepika Padukone for their upcoming film Bajirao Mastani had expressed how closely he knows Deepika. During the controversies on ‘My Choice’ video and also when Deepika came publicly talking about her depression, Ranveer Singh had said, “I was in tears when I watched her talking about it depression on a TV chat show. It takes a lot of mental and emotional fortitude to come out with something that has such a large stigma attached to it. Deepika has won me over for life with the kind of strength and courage she has. It’s incredible.”

Ranveer Singh has again teamed up with Sanjay Leela Bhansali for his much anticipated film Bajirao Mastani. Bajirao Mastani starring Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra is based on Ranveer Singh who will play the role of a Maratha warrior Peshwa Baji Rao.

Also Bollywood’s two best actresses Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra are all set for their biggest anticipated dance-off for their upcoming film Bajirao Mastani. Both of them will be seen winning Ranveer Singh’s heart in the film.