Soundarya Rajinikanth confirms separation, says divorce talks are on

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
647_091716103458-1.jpg

Soundarya, second daughter of superstar Rajinikanth, has confirmed that her marriage to industrialist Ashwin Ramkumar was coming to an end and that divorce talks have been initiated.

Soundarya Rajinikanth took to Twitter and wrote, "News about my marriage is true. We have been separated for over a year and divorce talks are on. I request all to respect my family's privacy."

soundarya rajnikanth ✔ @soundaryaarajni
News about my marriage is true. We have been separated for over a year & divorce talks are on. I request all to respect my family's privacy.
9:41 PM - 16 Sep 2016

Soundarya and Ashwin got married in 2010, and they have a one-year old son Ved.
A graphic designer by profession, Soundarya has worked in Tamil films such as Baba, Sandakozhi and Sivaji among others. She is also the founder of Ocher Picture Productions.
Soundarya is most popular for directing her father in India's first motion capture 3D Tamil film Kochadaiiyaan, and producing Venkat Prabhu-directed 2010 Tamil comedy Goa.
She's currently working on her feature film, which is touted to be a romantic comedy.
Meanwhile, Soundarya Rajinikanth has been appointed brand ambassador of Animal Welfare Board of India.