Soul?

What do u think about soul? how do u define it?
does soul exist or is it jus a result of our imagination..?

if the soul does exist then we shudn't b called mortals nymore..coz the soul never dies..acc. to what i've heard/read so ffar

if the soul does exist then how do scientists clone the soul wehn they clone living organisms:an

if the soul doesn't exist then wats the difference between life and death

if the soul doesn't exist then does tht mean God doesn't exist either :nerd

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
interesting topic, another one where discussion wont end.....i like ur thinking, u have doubts in ur mind, just like how i keep on thinking on life outside earth...:nerd

life outside earth is another topic that makes me go crazy smtimes :haha

we think we noe so much.. but in a bigger picture we're not even close :an

nyway.. lets noe wat u guys think bout it:y

MAVERICK

First of all...u have one twisted mind...:an

and now your answers...

imo...i dont think this soul thing exists...so i have no definition for it...and yes i think its just a result of some crazy imagination...

by giving this answer...there is no point answering others..but for the sake of it...

mortality is defined as the death of a living being...like a person dies...its the body which dies..the soul just escapes the body and takes up a new body...which makes it immortal..not the body which it possesses...

as far as cloning is concerned...its just done in the way the so called god would have done it...same process...but only asexual...so this soul will also be generated with that clone...as it would have been generated in normal living being inside the womb...

difference b/w life and death is a living organism breathing(living) and the one which isnt breathing(dead)....

by saying that there is no soul so no god might be wrong as there are many other things the so called god does or did...like making out this whole universe....but i dont believe in this god...

First of all...u have one twisted mind...:an
:haha many ppl say that
and now your answers...

imo...i dont think this soul thing exists...so i have no definition for it...and yes i think its just a result of some crazy imagination...

by giving this answer...there is no point answering others..but for the sake of it...

mortality is defined as the death of a living being...like a person dies...its the body which dies..the soul just escapes the body and takes up a new body...which makes it immortal..not the body which it possesses...

as far as cloning is concerned...its just done in the way the so called god would have done it...same process...but only asexual...so this soul will also be generated with that clone...as it would have been generated in normal living being inside the womb...
IF soul does exist.. isn't it jus a form of energy ... how can energy b generated :kin that defies the law of conservation of energy .. doesn't it:kin

difference b/w life and death is a living organism breathing(living) and the one which isnt breathing(dead)....

by saying that there is no soul so no god might be wrong as there are many other things the so called god does or did...like making out this whole universe....but i dont believe in this god.

that's not wat i meant ..
acc. to religion.. the purpose of human life is to unite atma wid parmatma.. wen there's no atma.. that's suppose to mean there's no parmatma either..
if the little bits n pieces of energy r not there.. how can we expect the existance of supreme powerful energy .. GOD ??

also.. if there's no soul .. how do we think .. wat makes our brain thinkkk i meann.. to make decisions n all?? wats the cause of our natural state of brain, our consiousness, our actions, our thought process..

i dun noe i got confused again ::wacko

MAVERICK

They rightly say so…:p

The soul for me is a form of energy…although hinduism believes that soul is the only truth and the energy is just an illusion…but for me it is otherwise…
It can generated from matter existing in the universe…u know the conversion of matter into energy…that’s how we have rise in population and each one having a soul…also there is something called spirit and some believe that earth is having a spirit like everything in this universe…so the energy needed to create a soul might come from there as well…

Wow..what a sick thougt…:p

See I don’t believe in religion nor do I want to discuss anything about it…so whatever is the purpose of life acc. To religion I don’t care. There are many other things other than religion that say many other things about purpose of life..like marx’x theory says the purpose of life is to serve one another…so there is no point of no atma no parmatma stuff.

Do u really think the soul has anything to do with thinking…the soul leaves after the death of person..so brain dies with the soul still inside…its not like the person dies coz the soul leaves the body…so I don’t think the soul has anything to do with thinking, our action..for me its all chemical locha..:p

Soul exists .....any1 who believes in god ...would know dis ....& ..there will always be confusion b/w dis ...lik is dere any hell or heaven ...wat happen after death ....is dere nay re-birth ...etc etc .