soni pabla died

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
i give u guys more details...he was performing live at laddi banquet hall in brampton..he sang 2 songs and he was about to start his 3rd song and he asked for a glass of water and he fainted rite there...all the crowd gonne crazy ...they had one nurse present ova there listenin to him and she tried givin him first aid but didnt help ..ambullance arrived and called him dead at the spot..yes its very shockin..he was performing live and died....

very sad
:((

punjabbulls

it aint planet bollywood..its planet records running by sarabjit saroya and joti dhillon...soni"s debut song was under planet records label...watch out joti dhillons upcomin album...it has 9 tracks in it..track i like darru is of da hook...keep waitin hitin shops soon....

it aint planet bollywood..its planet records running by sarabjit saroya and joti dhillon...soni"s debut song was under planet records label...watch out joti dhillons upcomin album...it has 9 tracks in it..track i like darru is of da hook...keep waitin hitin shops soon....

i've been waiting fo it since last six months :mach

hope it comes out soon

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala

Planet Bollywood is an Audio Video shop, I went there and the person incharge over there was Joti's younger bro, I aked is he the same Joti Dhillon who composed the album, and he said yes...