Songs u HATE......

pink puma

Elite
OMGGGGGGGGG i really hate this one song its by this guy named Jas he is new to the world of music and i cant remember how his song goes, but i just remember the music video. And he is like fair skin wears a turban and the video is like GROSS because he has all these half-naked girls around him and its just disgusting for a mature sikh man to be doing that. thats my opinion anyways i hate all his songs he pisses me offfffffffff. and my dad hates him too >haha

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
OMGGGGGGGGG i really hate this one song its by this guy named Jas he is new to the world of music and i cant remember how his song goes, but i just remember the music video. And he is like fair skin wears a turban and the video is like GROSS because he has all these half-naked girls around him and its just disgusting for a mature sikh man to be doing that. thats my opinion anyways i hate all his songs he pisses me offfffffffff. and my dad hates him too >haha

aho, dekheyaa....
pata nahi kithon aa jaande...

jas_sandhu

JaTT kaiM ThoNu KOi VeHm?
bahiya Rani ji...karlo sade nal fit kahani ji....ye jatt log bdi kharabi karte hai ,ese leye ham sardar logon se darte hain.......

KAr lo gal...na hun jatt bahiya rani joge rehge......kehh karti jattan di

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Mara gana kade suneya hee ni....
Dimaag ch he ni aa reha..........
challo soch ke dasdan...

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
mai aa gaana suneya ajj.....roflrofl
kite ho ja na +2 cho fail ve ......
channa ve mainu par len de..roflrofl

paa k chandigarh soniye sifaarsha ni paas kara deyaange..

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
i used to hate this quite a famous song of chamkila......pehele lalkaare naal...lolzzzzz......i dont hate it anymore tho :roll

whatever

Munda_Billian_Akhaan_Vala
humkoh toh .... kaa kehat hain woh ........... haaan ....... har ik gaana hi naa pasindh hai g ... humkoh toh sirf shabd pasand aate hain .... haann ...... woh bhi harjinder singh dubara gaaye hue ..... hamri binglish mein kaah kehat hain uskoh ...... haan

Guru ji's Shabd rocks baaki sab bakwaas !!!!! :an