Sonam Kapoor turns 27

Lily

B.R
Staff member
478396169.jpg
Mumbai: Bollywood’s fashion diva Sonam Kapoor received birthday wishes galore from tinsel town as she turned 27 on Saturday. Her friends wished the “adorable and sweetest” girl a bright future.

The elder daughter of actor Anil Kapoor and Sunita Kapoor, Sonam made her Bollywood debut in 2007 with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Saawariya opposite Ranbir Kapoor. Since then, she has starred in movies Aisha, Delhi-6, I Hate Luv Storys, Thank You and Mausam.

Celebrities like Shahid Kapoor, Bipasha Basu and Priyanka Chopra took to Twitter to send out their wishes to Sonam.

Here’s what the celebs had to say:

Shahid Kapoor: Sonam Kapoor here’s wishing you the best year... happy birthday.

Priyanka Chopra: Happy birthday Sonam Kapoor! Hope you have a super year girl.

Genelia D’Souza: Happy birthday Sonam Kapoor, may you have a great year ahead.

Riteish Deshmukh: Sonam Kapoor wishing you a super duper birthday — have a great one.

Madhur Bhandarkar: Sonam Kapoor my heartiest wishes to you on your birthday. Have a successful year filled with success and glory.

Bipasha Basu: Happy Happy Birthday Sonam Kapoor! Stay pretty and adorable forever! Love and Huge Hug!

Farah Khan: Happy birthday to one of the sweetest, nicest girl Sonam Kapoor... I’m in Dubai, getting you a gift from here... A camel.

Shirish Kunder: Happy Birthday Sonam! Lots of luv.

Shreya Ghoshal: Happy birthday Sonam Kapoor, have a super duper one.

Sophie Choudry: Happy birthday Sonam Kapoor! Hope its a fun, exciting and memorable year for you.

The birthday girl replied to all the tweets saying: “I wanna thank all the sonaholics for making me trend for my birthday!! I’m so so so touched!! Love u.”

[/img][/COLOR]