Sonakshi Sinha

♛Princess

Prime VIP
Sonakshi Sinha..

It demands a "Dabangg" lass to dare share the screen with Salman Khan, and get away with her share of fame! Sonakshi, the quintessential daddy's girl, is up to it. And from the look of it, she is poised for a spectacular debut.

So, before you flood the theatres, this Friday, to watch the debutante sizzle on the off-white rectangle, acquaint yourself with the Sonakshi Sinha look.!

Sonakshi Sinha was born on June 2, 1987.

She is the daughter of Shatrughan Sinha and Poonam Sinha.

Having studied fashion designing at college, she designed the costumes for the 2005 movie 'Mera Dil Leke Dekho'.

Sonakshi started her career as a model and walked the ramp for Lakme Fashion week 2008 and 2009.

She has already received much acclaim from established actresses, like Vidya Balan and Rani Mukherjee, praising her look and dialogue delivery in the movie.

"In college I was hugely overweight. But when I lost those extra 30 kilos, I was coaxed by Salman uncle to take a look at the script. Once I did, it was too exciting to let go of the offer. I suppose it's not that I was averse to acting. It was just that there was nothing exciting to make an effort for," says Sonakshi Sinha.

Hahahahhahahaha Salman Uncle. lol. She's right. She is borned in 1987 and Meine Piyar kiya was released in 1989. So..........