Some things in life are worth living for..

J@tti

..Majajan..

Every time I came across a love story, I always found tears rolling down my cheeks. I, like most other people, started thinking true love stories never had a happy ending; least realising that true love had no ending. Every time someone narrates story of Sohni Mahiwal, Heer Ranjha, Sassi Punnu, Mirza Sahiba or any other true lovers, they live another life. Their feelings for each other were truly forever for they still live while their bodies perished long ago. Love makes you immortal, as they say true love is forever.

Not that I claim of having felt any of these but I do realise that when people say they are hopelessly in love with someone, and could not imagine living with the thought of not having someone, they could not mean it more than that. There exists a feeling that takes you above the mortal world and makes you realise there is more to life than just the materialistic reality.

There exists a moment, which embraces the happiness of entire universe. A moment that is neither the beginning nor the end of happiness, but plain happiness. You can only live once you have shed the fear of death after looking straight into its eyes. You truly live only when you have a aim in life, which was living for their loved ones for the people I mentioned before, which for you could be something else. Some people say that they were unsuccessful since they failed in their attempt to live together. In my eyes they were the winners who died fighting for something they believed in. Their names are taken in a single breath, how more together could they have lived?

Remember something is worth living for only when it is worth dying for.

teejays

PuttSardaranDe
J@tti said:

Every time I came across a love story, I always found tears rolling down my cheeks. I, like most other people, started thinking true love stories never had a happy ending; least realising that true love had no ending. Every time someone narrates story of Sohni Mahiwal, Heer Ranjha, Sassi Punnu, Mirza Sahiba or any other true lovers, they live another life. Their feelings for each other were truly forever for they still live while their bodies perished long ago. Love makes you immortal, as they say true love is forever.

Not that I claim of having felt any of these but I do realise that when people say they are hopelessly in love with someone, and could not imagine living with the thought of not having someone, they could not mean it more than that. There exists a feeling that takes you above the mortal world and makes you realise there is more to life than just the materialistic reality.

There exists a moment, which embraces the happiness of entire universe. A moment that is neither the beginning nor the end of happiness, but plain happiness. You can only live once you have shed the fear of death after looking straight into its eyes. You truly live only when you have a aim in life, which was living for their loved ones for the people I mentioned before, which for you could be something else. Some people say that they were unsuccessful since they failed in their attempt to live together. In my eyes they were the winners who died fighting for something they believed in. Their names are taken in a single breath, how more together could they have lived?

Remember something is worth living for only when it is worth dying for.

Hmm..ya..yes..yeah.. and well they all died in the end! One was poisoned..the other one killed by lover's brothers (betrayal)..one's home made ship sank..whatever happened to the last one.. There is no true love.. only thing that's true is Death.

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
touching ...some how the day i read it...i thought when u wrote it...u prolly thought about me too along with all those sassi punnu heer ranjhas....hehehe...kidding...awesome post :hug(Pj si :an)

J@tti

..Majajan..
Niki_Grewal said:
touching ...some how the day i read it...i thought when u wrote it...u prolly thought about me too along with all those sassi punnu heer ranjhas....hehehe...kidding...awesome post :hug(Pj si :an)

anyone who has loved truly will identify himself or herself with it, so yes, I was thinking about you too :fu