~~~~~Some popular SMS~~~~

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
Immature love says, “i love you”because i need you. Mature love says “i need you” because i love you.

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

The one thing we can get enough of is love And the one thing we never give enough is love.

If you truly love some one then the only thing you want for them is to be happy …. Even if its not with you.

I have no regrets i will never regret loving some one because the feeling of love for five minutes is greater than an eternity of hurt.

the hardest thing in life is watching someone you love , loving someone else

Love is as a war, easy to start but hard to end..

When I think, I think of you, when I look, I want to look at you. I am crazy about you, even if it seems to become an obsession

It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel...!

If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!

If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life

Like a rose needs water, like a season needs change, like a poet needs a pen, I need you!!

The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell !

When darkness moves in on me,it's the love of people like you that allows me to go through defeat and still know to be fully accepted.

I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you untill the end, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
1)Life without u is impossible, u r in my breath and blood. i cant stay for a second without u, if u r not there i am dead oye hello i am talking about OXYGEN

2)When i am not messaging u it does not mean that i have forgotten u, i am just giving u time to MISS ME!!

3)Today, tommorow and yesterday there will be .. one heart that would always beat for you .. You know Whose??? .. your Own Stupid!!!

4)When you get this SMS, send it to 1 person u love, 1 u hate, 1 u always think of and 1 u wish to kill. Now, keep guessing why I sent it to u. -Sweet candies are nice to eat .. Sweet words are easy to say .. but, sweet ppl are hard to find .. OH MY GOD! how did u find me- u r stupid s 4 super .. t 4 talented .. u 4 unique .. p 4 pesron .. i 4 in .. d 4 demand

5)u r a donkey d 4 decent .. o 4 outclass .. n 4 nice .. k 4 kind .. e 4 excelent .. y 4 young

6)I see your face when I am dreaming That's why I always wake up screaming

7)My feelings for you no words can tellExcept for maybe "go to hell"

8)My love you take my breath away What have you stepped in to smell this way

9)Of loving beauty you float with graceIf only you could hide your face

10)When i open my eyes every morning i pray to God that everyone should have a friend like you.... Why should only i suffer!!!

11)When u feel sad .. To cheer up just go to the mirror and say .."damn I am really so cute" u will overcome your sadness .. But don't make this a habit .. Coz liars go to hell !!!!

12)Hi! i am marrying next week. there will be a small party and only a few people will be invited...so i am inviting you...don't bring any gift with you...just bring someone to marry me

MeHRaM

sadial
ih beeba sonia ji nu ki ho gaya:kin :kin .....kayee dinna da vekhi jaana....senti type posting karing......"LOVE" de pichhe hath dho ke payee aa......kitte beeba ji tuhaanu ishke da rog taan ni lagg gaya.:wink :wink ...fer taan gaye tussi v kamm ton..vesse tan tuhaadi hassan khedan di umar c..chalo bhugto hun................

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
lai eshk vich teh mei phd kitti ahhh :mean :mean harr rojh hi navaaa pyaar ho jandaaa :an :an jis bandee naal hoyea ahh ohdii atmaaa laii pray kardee ahhh :pr :pr

:cu hehehe...awww....sonia bhene...koi taan chakker hai...bare luv shuv de msgs paran lag payi hain...heheh...ok...*secret*..vala hi chakker lagda menu....:an :-?