some more jokes.....

Guest33

Elite
An older gentleman was on the operating table awaiting surgery and he insisted that his son, a renowned surgeon, perform the operation.
As he was about to get the anesthesia he asked to speak to his son.
"Yes, Dad, what is it?"*
"Don't be nervous, son; do your best and just remember, if it doesn't go well, if something happens to me, your mother is going to come and live with you and your wife...."

Guest33

Elite
A guy goes inside the confessional and says, "Forgive me,
Father, for I have sinned."

"What did you do, my son?" asked the priest.

"Yesterday I was walking along the beach at night, and I
decided to explore a cave near the shore because I heard
sometimes people like to go have sex in there. When I turned
on my flashlight, I witnessed two men having sex."

"Oh, so you were the asshole with the flashlight?!"

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
jatti_sydney said:
An older gentleman was on the operating table awaiting surgery and he insisted that his son, a renowned surgeon, perform the operation.
"Yes, Dad, what is it?"*
"Don't be nervous, son; do your best and just remember, if it doesn't go well, if something happens to me, your mother is going to come and live with you and your wife...."

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl fer ta appe apreshan vadhiya ho gaya hou

J@tti

..Majajan..
jatti_sydney said:
"Yes, Dad, what is it?"*

:mean :mean :mean :mean :mean :mean :mean :mean