sikh dharam vich treran

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
Jatt_Scotch_da_Shokeen said:
kuriye tu dhanda nu polish layi ja...jidan totte hooge oddo dhand he kad ke vakhi..

ki kehna chauna tu samaj nayi ayi...

han assi dove sochie te tu tarria(clapping) mari...eh nahi ki naal lagg ke koi chajj di gal kariye..

forums te gallan karnia te saukhiyan ne,je eh kam sokha te ede ch he koi changi gall karlo....

main kido keha main tarriyaan marniya main te keha vee asi pura saath davaange......main taan manndi aan main bass forumz te hassi mazaak hi kar sakdi aan.....tu soch sakda wadiya tu dass ki socheya......

nonfictious

Nonfictious
sahi kiha yara toon

eh kam ik din da nahin par kise din is nu start tan karna hi paina hai

ik dooje ch nukas kadan ton changa hai ke unite ho ke kuch sochya jave

nonfictious

Nonfictious
Taken from some online news paper

in the possession of several voice recordings made discreetly of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) representative Rulda Singh in which he reveals the alleged secret alliances between him and prominent Sikh leaders and Khalistanis.

Rulda Singh is not only a spokesman for the Rashtrya Sikh Sangat wing of the RSS, but he has also served as Bhartya Janata Party’s (BJP) NRI General Secretary, and key liaison between the RSS and the Akalis and organizations linked to the Sant Samaj.

Who is this man Rulda Singh, and what does he profess to know and do? Panthic Weekly, in this issue will attempt to clarify these questions by sharing certain audio clips of Rulda’s statements. In order to protect the identity of the individuals involved, PW is only releasing selected portions of the recording of Rulda at this point, but in the near future PW management may release the entire recorded conversations if required.

In a "Sundesh" (click to view) issued by Sri Akal Tahkt Sahib in 2005 the RSS and its "Sikh Sangat" wing were openly declared as "Panthic Virodhee" (anti-Panthic) elements, and all Sikhs were requested to not deal with them in any manner. They were barred from even participating in the 2005 celebrations of Parkash Purab of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. By dealing with the RSS, our so-called leaders Sikh leaders have not only disobeyed Sri Akal Takht Sahib, but also turned their backs to throusands of Sikhs who have sacrificed their lives for the Sikh cause.

Background

His most recent passport, freshly issued on 8/16/2005, states his father’s name as Babu Singh and his date of birth as 9/4/1952, making him roughly fifty three years old. His wife’s name is Surjit Kaur and they both live near Sirhind Road in the district of Patiala.

Rulda recently made headlines when he along with several dozen RSS connected individuals accompanied Paramjit Sarna in their infamous “Rath Yatra” to Nanakana Sahib. Many genuinely concerned parties have begun to wonder just how deep his connections are inside India’s chambers of power, and how much influence he truly has.

Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) representative Rulda Singh on discreetly made voice recordings obtained by our news bureau.

In this issue, PW is releasing recordings where Rulda narrates in detail some key meetings that took place between the RSS and the Sant Samaj. The Sant Samaj, also known as “Gurmit Sidhant Pracharak Sant Samaj” is literally a union of sants, babas, and deras modeled after a Hindu organization with a similar name. Although some of the representatives of the Samaj are practicing Amritdharis, a great portion of them ascribe to the Sanatanist beliefs of the Udasees and Nirmalas. Their empathy of Sanatinist practices has brought them head-to-head with the mainstream Sikh community when they created their own Sikh Rahit Maryada in the late 1990s, then recently opposed both the NanakShahi Calendar and allowing of Sikh women to perform sewa within the precincts of Sri Darbar Sahib.

Despite their differences on other matters, the RSS, which also opposed the NanakShahi Calendar, saw the Samaj as a natural ally and has kept close contact with its leadership over the last several years. The details of most of these meetings have been kept secret while some details have been leaked out in the mainstream press.

atuls1317

Brother and Sisters, Please don't get me wrong. I have seen your article in which you have written against Radhasoamis. I want to say something about that.
* Radhasoami is not any religion.
* It is a group of people who have faith on the god and discuss their powers.
* They believe in the same mythology that god is one like you, which is true
* They neither promote themselves nor force anyone to come and join.
* Radhasoami Is based on principles of SANTMAT.
* This is a MYTH that THEIR BRANCHES ARE OPPOSITE TO one another.
* In their speech they always includes History from
"His Holiness Sri Guru Granth Sahib"

It naturally draws people's thinking to spiritual side.

If anyone do not feel that there is any spiritual benefit. there are many other benefits.
* They help to keep youth and other people away from Drugs .
* They make everyone kind to animals by advising to avoid meat products.

MOST IMPORTANT.
i Have Watched videos of dhadrianwala who did actions such as touching women and people were touching his feet. Who was involved in collecting money.

Radha soami is never involved in these kinds of actions. They even dont say anyone to come and touch feet or give donations.
Even Babaji dont allow anyone to touch their feet, people stay 10 meteres away always.
They just encourage them to believe in god. They never said that they are any god.

one more thing they have never spoken against any relegion.

They are just Humans who are serving the community.
So please do not compare them with others who never do anyaction which are against any relegion.

I was very disappointed to read this that My sikh brothers have these feelings.

pLEASE FORGIVE ME IF DID ANYMISTAKE. i WILL WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSES.

Your questions will be welcomed and answer decently. Please do not include any abusive words.

Thanks and regards.. and love god bless you all

pps309

Prime VIP
Brother and Sisters, Please don't get me wrong. I have seen your article in which you have written against Radhasoamis. I want to say something about that.
* Radhasoami is not any religion.
* It is a group of people who have faith on the god and discuss their powers.
* They believe in the same mythology that god is one like you, which is true
* They neither promote themselves nor force anyone to come and join.
* Radhasoami Is based on principles of SANTMAT.
* This is a MYTH that THEIR BRANCHES ARE OPPOSITE TO one another.
* In their speech they always includes History from
"His Holiness Sri Guru Granth Sahib"
You are right bro, Its not a religion. Its a cult.
There is no fault of Baba sitting inside this Dera, it is the illitrate, unemployed, jobless people who goes there on free rides and buy discounted stuff from their.
Then there are some who goes there, because they are jathedars/pardhans and they arrange free rides and do show-off of their jathedari. And Yes, Baba Ji do not say from his holy mouth to join this cult, but his appointed pardhans and jathedars do convince and try to get as many people enrolled as possible to shine their pardhani or jathedari :)

If your Baba ji is preaching the distorted version of Sri Guru Granth Sahib by manipulating the sentences or putting his own words within the Gurbani then he is doing two big crimes.
One is moral. He is selling his own words by coating them inside the holy Gurbani.
Second is legal. You cannot break/distort and re-use the creation of any poet. Its a serious copyright and intellectual property breach. You guys are lucky that SGGS is not a property of one particular sect and is universal for all. Otherwise you would have been asking for forgiveness like Satinder Sartaj is doing for stealing from poet Jaj.

Even Babaji dont allow anyone to touch their feet, people stay 10 meteres away always.
They just encourage them to believe in god. They never said that they are any god.
People stay 10 meters away from Baba Ji coz Baba ji wants security. Baba ji sits at higher seat and no one is allowed to come near to Baba ji excpet his trustworthy, so may be he don't trust everyone in sangat :)

Again Baba ji never says he is God. Whereas his appointed sellers will sell audio cassettes/CDs in dera with songs like "Bera mera paar lava de Beas wale baba, bera mera paar lava de beas wale baba..". May be he is not God but a Godly figure jo lokaa da bera paar laa sakdi aa.

I said what I need to say. I don't have any questions to you. I agree and respect your right to disapprove my comments.

atuls1317

No dude we were not convinced by any jathedar or pardhans, This is a myth that they convince anyone to join.

Yeah you are right it could be crime if we use other's intellectual property . But , legally if you refer to the creator or author of any article at the time of using them than it is not a crime at all. baba ji always give examples of all guru sahibs of sikh people.

and you are right, they want security because first of all he is a human being, and security is the first need of a human being.
and if anyone touch their feet than there is still nthing wrong because respecting elders is not a crime. Do you have ever seen them like dhadriyan wala. Security is at gate of the dera when you enter there. Everyone is already security checked before entering inside by the guards.

I respect every relegion. my baba ji did not said me to cut off with any other religion. I go to dera, I go to Gurudwaras , I go to church, and i use to go to temple.

and third no audio cassettes includes these wordings,audio cassettes includes shabads nothing else , if you have any recording of any shabad like that send me at atuls1317@gmail.com. If you will be able to do that i would agree whatever you said. It is my guarantee brother.

God Bless You Friend. :)