Shoaib has a dubious/untrustworthy character Former pak play

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Shoaib has a dubious/untrustworthy character Former pak player Sarfraz Nawaz

Former Pakistan cricketer Sarfaraz Nawaz tore into Shoaib, alleging he is a dubious character. "He was involved in match-fixing even in domestic cricket." He quoted a Pakistani TV channel and alleged Shoaib spent $1.8 million on Sania. "And, so far, neither Shoaib nor any of his family members has denied the report aired on Samaa News."

He alleged this was going to be a business marriage. "A lot of money is involved and people will soon know that Shoaib will be fixing tennis matches for Sania," Sarfaraz said.
:o no way,,,, she cant play for india..get lost bi*ch

'Shoaib faces jail if he doesn't comply with Pak's family laws'

ISLAMABAD: Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, who is all set to marry Indian tennis sensation Sania Mirza, could face the music back home as that country's family laws do not allow a man to take a second wife without divorcing the first one or, at the very least, taking her consent.

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Re: Shoaib has a dubious/untrustworthy character Former pak

Indian girls “heart broken” over Sania marrying Pakistani boy

Girls in an eastern Indian state of Bihar are “heart broken” after the young tennis sensation Sania Mirza deciding to marry a Pakistani cricketer, instead of an Indian boy.

The Indian tennis star Sania is set to marry Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik on April 15, media reports have said.
Quite a number of girl students studying in Patna Women’s College, a prestigious academic institute located in the capital of Bihar, disapproved of this marriage saying India has more eligible bachelors than the neighbouring country.

“India has many eligible bachelors even from the cricketing arena who are much better than Shoaib. Why did she then choose someone from across the border?” asked Kumari Sonali, a science graduate from Patna Women’s College.

Irene Isabella, another girl from the same college, could not hide her anguish on her face and said, “The news of Sania’s marriage has come as a shocking surprise to me but who am I to comment on her decision?”.

Another girl Puja Pandey said, “Hardly much time has passed when we heard of her engagement and then break-up with her childhood friend Sohrab Mirza, and now she has left us speechless with the news of her “match-fixing” with Shoaib”.

Girls from other academic institutes located in and around Patna like JD Women’s College, Magadh Mahila College, Gaya College and other post-graduate centres also made similar comments.

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Re: Shoaib has a dubious/untrustworthy character Former pak

i come to know they (pakistani media GEO tv) had made some animation on these both flops(Flops az she has slipped to the 92nd spot in tennis rateing...and 28 yrs old Malik, has been fighting a 12-month ban by the Pakistan Cricket Board for poor performance and indiscipline.)..well in that animationby them, sania cartoon says "tum mere match dekhne a hoge na...he reply match kya meh tumhari mini dress pehen ke khelneh ko bhi tayaar hu.....
and the other line something at ending they sing the song,
dil hai chota sa..thodi si asha... ayesha hey motti, nahi mere asha milne ki..something like that... strange this is the quality of pakistan Media GEO Tv..and this geo channel is pakistan very main & famous news channel
Nice standard they have

one more thing shoib malik also have connection with some pakistani girl Amber...both of their family was agree with their relationship...he even got engaged to her but the marriage was called off because of problems between the families...damm i will say that paki girl amber is lucky,her life got saved as she not married to him or else her life have been ruined by this monster.

first he says i have not married to ayesha siddique,but after police investigation today (in hyderabad) he admits yea " i was marry to her"..ab iski A$$ me bamboo dalu ulta kerke lolz then see how many more secrets will come out....bloody liers