Shahrukh Khan eager to watch Salman’s 'Dabangg'

chief

Prime VIP

An Eid treat!

They may not be on talking terms and may even see through each other when face to face, but Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan don’t seem to harbour any grudge against each other.

So we were a bit surprised but not shocked when Shahrukh told reporters in Mumbai that he was looking forward to watch Salman’s upcoming film Dabangg, that too with his kids Aryan and Suhana.

“I saw Lafangey Parindey last week and will watch Dabangg at home after my children's exams are over,” he said.

Shahrukh also laughed off the rumours of his fallout with good friend and director Farah Khan who’s directing her next film Tees Maar Khan with Akshay Kumar and not with him.

“If I am not doing any film with my friends does not mean we are no longer friends. I do not think negative of my friends and wish Tees Maar Khan the best. I hope that the film turns out to be a bigger hit than Om Shanti Om,” SRK said.

The superstar has lately been busy shooting his sci-fi extravaganza Ra.One. Next he will begin shooting for Farhan Akhtar’s Don 2.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7aHnrIO87Q&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Shahrukh Khan friends with Farah Khan