Shah Rukh Khan on a fast track

Lily

B.R
Staff member
410056454.jpg
After owning a cricket team, Shah Rukh Khan has entered motorsports. The actor will be the co-owner of the Mumbai franchise for the I1 Super Series racing league beginning on January 8.

The inaugural Indian Grand Prix held last week was a huge success and Khan feels the I1 Super Series will only add to the increase in the popularity of motorsports in India.

‘The I1 Super Series is a very interesting concept as it gets racing drivers from across the globe to partner with young Indian talent. After the inaugural Indian GP it is clear that motorsports is hugely popular in India and I strongly believe that this series will be a success with its one-of-a-kind concept. The concept is similar to the IPL and I am confident that in the years to come this can become one of the biggest motorsport events in the world," he said.

The first two races out of the 12 will take place at Buddh International Circuit in Greater Noida, India, while the other venues will be Malaysia, Qatar, Abu Dhabi and Bahrain.
[/img][/COLOR]