Sending stuff from USA to india

Mandeep Kaur Guraya

MAIN JATTI PUNJAB DI ..

Ssa ji,
Main USA vich rahndi haan, n i want to send some stuff for my family to india....like kapde n toys for bhatiji n family layee kujh stuff.

Kise nu kujh idea hai k koi safe option hove jithon pura suitcase ya kujh 10 15 kg smaan bhejeya jaa sake.

I heard canada ch kaafi options ne other then fed ex n all. But kise nu USA da idea hai ki ?? Please help.

deep

Prime VIP
US also has same/more options
FedEx
Ups
Dhl
First flight
Bluedart

There are some cheaper ones too
Dtdc
Garudavega

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Garudavega – Offers shipping via Air and provides door to door delivery. They’ll pick up your boxes from where you are, and deliver at your door in India. Average cost – $93 per 10 pounds in a 10x10x10 box.

Universal Relocations – Offers international relocations including moving from USA to India. Not very economical. Several bad reviews from current customers. Will not disclose charges/rates upfront unless you have a detailed idea of items to be shipped.

Unirelo – Will offer shipping services if you are relocating to India (has to provide details of change of residence). Rates are pretty much the same as others. Doesn’t have pick up option.

Ship 2 India – They don’t do shipping on their own but will offer quotes from other shipping agencies who will compete for your order. Not a great experience as dealing directly with the agencies.

Courier Force – They specialize in courier and smaller packages but can do relocation and shipping assistance at competitive rates.