Sc/st

Would it bother you if someone was SC?

• Total voters

J@tti

..Majajan..
If you are not a SC/ST.. would you have a problem with marrying one? If yes, please mention your occupation or education.

Doesn't matter whether your family will accept it or not.. tell me what you think.

prinzdude

ਹਮਰੀ ਜਾਤਿ ਪਾਤਿ ਗੁਰੁ ਸਿਤਗੁਰੁ ਹਮ ਵੇਚਿਓ ਸਿਰੁ ਗੁਰ ਕੇ ॥
हमरी जाित पाित गुरु सतिगुरु हम वेचिओ सिरु गुर के ॥

Hamrī jāṯ pāṯ gur saṯgur ham vecẖi▫o sir gur ke.

The Guru, the True Guru, is my social status and honor; I have sold my head to the Guru.

Ang 731, Raag Soohee, Guru Raam Daas Ji

SehaJ

Troublemaker
First of all, thanks for being honest. Now, why would it bother you.. and how educated are you? just out of curosity

I m bit confused, but personally i think thier is a lot of diffrences between them nd others (sorry if hurting anyone), may be i m wrong, but yeah i would not marry a Sc/st.

Education: I thing education is not of much concern rather it is the diffrence between the lifestyles.

prinzdude

"differences between lifestyles"

Thats a different matter..

Just like differences between lifestyles of a south indian and north Indian? Ppl do give due consideration to this when deciding a partner for marriage as marriage not only influences life of two ppl, but many more ppl surrounding them (Immediate Families)..

If there is a difference in lifestyles everyone will have to adjust. This reminds me of an incidence where one of my Rajasthani friend got married to a Punjabi guy and due to some rituals of Rajasthani family, Punjabi family got angered.. Although the problem was resolved, but bitterness crept in the relation of two families.. Sad, but it happens...

J@tti

..Majajan..
I m bit confused, but personally i think thier is a lot of diffrences between them nd others (sorry if hurting anyone), may be i m wrong, but yeah i would not marry a Sc/st.

Education: I thing education is not of much concern rather it is the diffrence between the lifestyles.

I just find it funny that after being so well educated.. people still care about things like sc/st.. that's why I asked for education.

pps309

Prime VIP

Appreciate your honesty.
My parents thinks about jaat-paat. They have categorised few castes, ke je rishta enna ch hunda ta teek aa bakiya ch nahi karna. Reason they give is, apne rishtedara naal v vartana ke nahi.

Par bro, dil milya di gal hundi aa. Je thode te kisse kudi da dil, soch mildi hove ta shayad tusi aa nahi puchoge oss kolo ke oh sc/st hai ke nahin.

pps309

Prime VIP
lol.........I know a guys whose id is gulab singh te aj kal oh australia ghuman gaya hoya near brisbane

Da Tiwana

Inspector Sa'ab ;)
well till a couple of years ago, i had this notion as well dat there is nuthin like caste difference, used to fight wid my parents over it, sayin u r too old minded n all da stuff.
but recently, due to happenings in my life, i have understood dat my parents were right. dere is diff of caste, coz dere is diff in thinkin. i will never go for sc/st coz i have seen it wid my own eyes the difference dat dere is.......................