Sats Sri Akal

englandi

was looking around the site, and seemed interesting..so i joined...my names manraj and im from london.

(punjabi vi bohl lehndey ah..parr tohrey katchey aaaahhh- meh england da jammeya palleya, india da gheraa kaattt eeh lagda lol..) so sorry for any mistakes with the punjabi :rolleyes:

onlycheema

Banned
ssa ji yeah site's pretty buzzing n where from in london??southall.....bham??
not tht i am eglandiyaa but yeah know some parts of it through friends.
Anyhow enjoy n cheerio :)

englandi

bhams not in london lol (its a complete diff city)....nah im from south-east london, not anywhere mashoor, mostly gora area...southall/bham more populated with apney lokh

onlycheema

Banned
lol thats y i asked half the people live down shouthall or bham.....and so i just asked
Anyhow so which club u support?lol

onlycheema

Banned
nah m into footy too so won't laugh....herein its all about rugby or baseball and i don't get the rules except tht u hv to run whenevr u touch the ball...

Gunners r easy food for chelsea. ;)
Though i like liverpool too mostly because of its slogan :you'll never walk alone: i don't follow them but.

englandi

yeah chelsea gonna be big next season, after they looking to change the whole outlook on the team with the new manager...still arsenal play the most attractive and technical football, we just need to start winning some titles and cups to prove it now!