Sardar Kapoor Singh's Speech After Nirankaris Killed Sikhs

kyl

Elite
Re: Sardar Kapoor Singh's Speech After Nirankaris Killed Sik

Listen full speech. My Q are

Now Wheat is produced in other states too, how much MSP is increased these days by central govt?
How many Nagas are now Hindus? They still are Christians

^^^^ Mainu laggda manush aah gaya pher lol :hassa Welcome back manush
how is the government relationship with Nagas? Have you watched the new Movie Mary Kom?
Apparently, the Nagas have suffered brutal oppression and intense persecution on the part of India's Hindu majority, and some references have suggested that hundreds of thousands of Nagas have been killed in India since the late 1940s. What bothers me in particular about Nagaland is the fact that the state of Nagaland was never a historic part of India. Its people are ethnically, culturally, linguistically, and of course religiously distinct from India itself. Thus Nagaland didn't just become part of India when the country became independent in the 1940s-- Nagaland was a separate, sovereign country that was forcibly and brutally annexed upon an invasion by Indian troops around independence. In fact, Nagaland was recognized in the UN as a separate nation and in the 1950s, protested peacefully by civil disobedience against the invasion by India. But the Indian Army responded violently against the peaceful protesters to crush the Nagas. The Nagas had already suffered tremendous brutality by the British, and by the 1950s they were suffering again when India itself began to oppress them

kyl

Elite

Marycom is Manipuri.

And why reference of Manush

kyl

Elite

What about wheat procurement.

From whole speech I just sought 2 political clerifications. It is you who posted the thread. Please clear my doubts.

P.S. I am not Manush you know it but you are like Manush who think only yourself is right. I also don't like him. He did not started a single thread on this site and posts on only religious matter. But I am asking you some thing political.

Also MARYCOM is Manipuri.

kyl

Elite

Relationship of Nagas with India

IAS Officers from ST Quota NAGAS are biggest group after MEENA Tribe. If their relationship with INDIA is so much strained why they join IAS in such big way.