Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale

Dilpreet_Singh

Well FYI this article is from Sikh times (The Sikh Times - Biographies - Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale: Five Myths) , A Sites who wrote against Sikh and principle , they took article from here and there and modifies for their interest orput online without prior information from the real author , check there writers profile who are not even nearer to Sikhi , so I no question what they have wrote . For your satisfaction let see what is in the article .

& stop discriminating Saint ji by any caste , he never use. nowadays new generation have been creating cast system by adding caste name with there name . Moroevr , kps GILL & brar are of same enthencity and are traitor to Sikh Community.

As per the Article Mahood said Saint jarnail Singh ji was dangerously intolerant -- Every Sikh be agree with this as when Some one attack on your Principles , womens ,tounge , sword and forces father and daughter to have sex in jail every Human would be dangerously intolerant.
Now , Myth #5 -- Bhindranwale Survived Or not -- As per Sikh political body they have declared Saintjarnail Singh ji Bhindrawale as “great martyr” of the Sikh community, who made “supreme sacrifice” for the sake of “faith”. However , other bodies like taksal's said He is alive and will come back. And I personely belives that as Saint ji belives ""physical death i do not fear, death of conscience is death indeed" he remain alive with in us.

Myth #4 Bhindranwale Was a Man of Religion Without Political Ambition
Saint ji :"I shall deserve a shoe-beating by you"
In Sikhism religion and Poltics are inseprable -- How ever as per Gurbani "Suur bir bachan ke bali" In his speaches he repeated that he would not be leader in poltics in contrast he said "
Saint ji Say whatever you ppl want! This dog of Guru Gobind Singh will bark till last breath at my Guru's door.

Apart from this longowal , badal & thora was leader in poltics and they were responsible for betrayal to Saint Jarnail Singh ji by backstabbing during the morch. Rember revolutionary is not terror but a voice of poor ‘s awaking of spirit to live as free men .

Moreover , if you belives this article it has many reference to speeches to Sant jarnail singh ( Which I posted for you ) & if you listen them you definitely know what was the condtions during that time more than 140 sikh were killed bruttly and thousands were in jail and no Hindu were killed .

“Gujral: He agreed. Reminding him that Sant Bhindranwale, in one of his speeches, had mentioned that over 140 persons had been killed and another one thousand crippled in police torture up to that date; that the Sikhs had tried persuasion with the police, legal action in courts and appeals to the national leaders and the press but that nobody had made any effort to stop the torture and the killings in custody; and then had gone on to ask the public as to how long the Sikhs should continue to quietly suffer without hitting back, this writer asked Gujral as to whether, in his opinion or according to his information, Sant Bhindranwale was lying and if not, what did leaders like him do about the killings and torture by the police and what should the Sant have done in the face of this oppression? Gujral replied that he had never thought about the problem from that point of view.”

Then in AUG 83 Saint Ji said or warrn center to there killing of innocent Sikh would be replied by killing of Hindus. No Hindu were killed

Contrastly , when Saint ji arreted he went to jail and Hindu requested him to help them to workship there religion in jail and Saint ji help them in establishing the Hindu temple in jail and Interesting when other ‘s criminal ( In jail) met saint jarnail singh by listing his “Bachan” most of them were ready to take Amrit and promise not to do any crime again & some stop taking drugs .

True Hidnu of that time respect Saint ji , when ever they need any help they went to Saint ji , In his speeches he helps to hindu by money and save there daughter who were victims of rape by hindus itself.
Now lala jagat nariyan : who was a has leading hand to vanishing Sikh principles and wanted Sikh to remove from the map of India ;
“eki duki rehain nai deni , sir ta pagri rehain nai deni ; Kach ,Kara, Kirpan bejoo pakistan ”

He joins hands with Nirankiri Gurbanch to kill the Sikh faith , Gurbach was one who disrespect Guru Granth Sahib ji by putting feet on it.

Myth #3: Bhindranwale Did Not Demand Khalistan
In his speeches :
Bhindranwale on: Religion and politics are inseparable and synonymous in Sikhism. This concept is a great contribution of Guru Hargobind Sahib to Sikhism. We are considered anti-national. We wish to live in India, but are the Government of India prepared to keep us in India? We want to live in India as first-rate citizens, which, as at present, we are not. We would like to live on par with other citizens, rather than slaves. As we made 90% sacrifices in the freedom struggle of the country, we are not prepared to live like slaves. Now it is for the Centre to state whether it wants to keep us as slaves or as equal citizens. I am opposed neither to Khalistan nor in favour of it. It is for the government to decide whether it wishes to keep us in India or concede Khalistan. We will accept it; we will not repeat the 1947 blunder. My mission is to ensure that every one- Hindu, Sikh, Muslim remain true to one's religion, and there is unity among all sections of people, that the modesty of
woman is not violated, that all social evils are eradicated. For all this, I am dubbed as extremist. And, I do not mind being known as extremist; rather I am proud to be such an extremist. This is what Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale had said at different times during Dharam Yudh Morcha (1982-84) and it has been reported in the SGPC White Paper, 1996 (Truth About Punjab). But on June 3, 1984, when the Golden Temple was under the siege of the Indian Army, Sant Bhindrawale did say unequivocally 'now we can not live in India: 'We need a separate home.' Earlier too, he had expressed and repeatedly said that the day the Indian Army attacked the Golden Temple and Akal Takht, foundation of Khalistan would be laid, A R Darshi says so in his renowned book, Bhindrawale the Gallant Defender (1999).
Myth #2: Only a Tiny Minority of Sikhs Revere Bhindranwale as a Martyr
As peoples are now getting awareness about there religion and Saint Jarnail Singh ji they starts follwing him , even Sikh Higest bodies salutes him for his work , So Majority of Sikh in Indian and abroad vieing saint jarnail singh ji as martyr. Offcourse peoples who belives in caste system creating fuss to divide sikh remain against all odd and away from the Sikh principles.

Myth #1: Bhindranwale Was Not a Terrorist
Speaking for your rights is not terrorism , Speaking in public when you have no justice is not terrorism , Speaking for your peoples is not terrorism , Speaking for you religion freedom is not terrorism , Speaking for wealth of your peoples is not terrorism . fight aginst the system who has wrost corruption Or civil war , it is spimply a revolution
& Revolution is not Terrorism and India is in war against there own peoples who help them most to get freedom , more than 93 % were Sikh . Saint Jarnail Singh went to every part of India openly , Bala thakerak who now try to become oversmat , during those days he was puppet when saint Jarnail singh ji went there and preacher ( Video available online part -1
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPexF-TivHs&feature=related]YouTube - Braham Giani Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa (Bhindranwale) - Trip To Bombay Part 1 ) , He visit every single Historic Gurdawar in India , east(Bengal) , west, everywhere to preaches Sikhi.
On 5th June,Operation Woodrose unleashed in Rural punjab(specially Majha area).Aim was to kill every Amritdhari Sikh between age 15-35,who was wearing Blue,Black,White and Kesri Dastar. 30,000 Sikhs gather at village Golewal near Amritsar to defend Darbar Sahib.More 20,000 gather at Mehta Chowk,but are fired by helicopter gunships and Tanks.Thousands attain Shaheedi !

So tell me who is terrorist ?

Moreover , you can view hidden cameras videos of Sant jarnail singh ji by Indian agents to know what saint ji preaches personnely . As usual “Guru Ka Sikh jo muh ch oh Dil ch” -- ta nai e oh apna bachan to palta da hai na kisa nu dhokh denda .

Conclusion : Such people who are following the India propaganda to spoil Sikh's Identity should taught a lesson. Manipulating the History events cleverly to misguide other is a crime. Most of Hindu organization in India have been doing so since 1947 , RSS is a leading in spoiling!:yes