Sant Bhindrawala being addressed as FACE OF MILITANCY

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Terrorist or not but bhindrawala was as much responsible as Indra for the attack on Harimandir Sahib,

pps309

Prime VIP
Terrorist or not but bhindrawala was as much responsible as Indra for the attack on Harimandir Sahib,

why that day???? (Shaheddi Purab of Guru Angad Dev) Why not 10 day before or later?
If it was all about Bhindranwale, then why 39 other Gurdwaras across Punjab were attacked?

It was not about Bhindranwale.
IT WAS A ATTACK WELL PLANNED TO TEACH SIKHS A LESSON THAT THEY CANNOT RAISE THEIR VOICE AGAINST INDIAN GOVERNMENT and THEY WILL BE CRUSHED.

Press was banned, foreign media was banned, Amnesty International is not allowed in Punjab till today, there was no transparency. Everything is opaque and in this fudge, person in power can plant any items and can cook any story they want. That's what is done and brought in Public later.

HSKukal

Elite
u a sayin so as u dont hav full info / knowledge abt SANT JARNAIL SINGH

YouTube - ‪Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale Speach Of Justice‬‏

pps309

Prime VIP
In this video, BJP leader Tarun Vijay said Bhindranwale had no vision or visionaries.

I contradict him with these facts, proving that either he is mis-informing others or lacks in his knowledge on this subject.
Bhindranwale had all the visions and visionaries, all the educated youth (SSF) of that time (under leadership of Bhai Amrik Singh, Harminder Singh Sandhu),
high-ranked Army Officers (infact Gen. Subeg Singh),
Sardar Kapur Singh (ex-ICS officer),
Sant Lonowal, SGPC chairperson for 20+ years Gurcharan Singh Tohra were all agreed to Bhindranwala vision.
This is just big names I mentioned, there were tons of other small social/religious bodies with him.

In fact people from all walks of life, education, defense, services and religious bodies were with him. There would be some opposition but their was mass support too.

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP

indra gandhi is reborn as dhillon...hahahhahah

she said exact words dat she isnt responsible for attack,,,and after 3 days she said,

i dont give damn to golden temple i want bhindrawale dead

ohnu ki pata c apni kabar app patt layi

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
I don't care about anyone whether it was Indra Gandhi Or J S Bhindranwala

The Attack that was conducted on Shri Harminder Sahib( Golden Temple) was not appropriate.

It was their Internal despute and they created this whole thing look like a Hindu-Sikh war and which is being carried over and over and over.